Actioncam Autoattack

I tried action cam a couple of days ago and completely fell in love with the fluidity of the combat feel. However I noticed my dps was significantly lower than without it, what I found out is that the left clicking auto attacks does not functon the same as pressing the 1 key.

-Pressing left click once does not initiate autoattack-When holding left click for the 3 hit combo if I switch elements as an elementalist it stops the autoattack-Swapping targets stops autoattack with the option stop auto attack on switching targets option disabled-Pressing left click once after an ability (or after pressing 1 to keep autoattacking out of spam habbit) will swing once then cancel autoattacking

Like pressing the 1 key I want to left click to ensure I am autoattacking at all times, but it is having the opposite effect and actually stopping my attacks.

Please either allow me to rebind left click while in action cam or have it function identically as pressing the 1 key.

Thank you so much for your time :)

I would like to agree with "Krazyninja" (Strange username but you do you). Sometimes this is an issue and the fact that I cannot fix this is so bothersome. The option to control or counteract these problems would be impeccable to the game play. The lack of integration with the action came is just so tiring when you want to raise your DPS to the extent of calling other people on your team "baddies" as they cannot keep up. I hope this is implemented and will allow me to continue styling on the opponents and even my own team.

Archived