Deleted character with unlimited tools (accident)

I unequiped a character of all 3 unlimited gathering tools, and 4 pumpkin bucket 20 slotter bags.. I forgot to open my bank and place them in there and just logged and deleted her... I put in a support ticket, but the website wont keep me logged in so i cant even check on my ticket to see if it even exists or what is going on with it.. What can i do? I have left the slot open and in the ticket posted the name of the character etc..

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:If you received the near-immediate automated e-mail response, "Thanks for submitting a ticket.." then, no worries. There is high volume at this time so, it may take longer for a Team Member to address your issue.

If not, and you can't log in, you can always submit a ticket using the 'anonymous' option.

Good luck.

yeah had to use the anonymous option as the system would not keep me logged in to see any tickets.

@"Naivea.5238" said:yeah pretty sad right now.. i understand if they cant restore bags, ill be okay with that, but those unlimited tools are kinda pricey

So long as you included enough information for them to be able to find the deleted character, there shouldn't be a problem. I've done much the same in the past, although it was just the tools and not bags, and they found the character and restored the tools for me. (I expressed it as "please restore the character or the items".)

In your case, they'll probably "keep it simple" and just restore the character.

@Naivea.5238 said:Well fingers crossed, it’s been about a day since I opened a ticket, so hopefully by Monday all should be well :) Hoping for a character restore as I had changed out the enchant or whatever it’s called from the dog to one of them

Note that this Monday is Memorial Day in the USA. I don't know if Anet gets the day off. It might take until Tuesday.

@Zeivu.3615 said:

@Naivea.5238 said:Well fingers crossed, it’s been about a day since I opened a ticket, so hopefully by Monday all should be well :) Hoping for a character restore as I had changed out the enchant or whatever it’s called from the dog to one of them

Note that this Monday is Memorial Day in the USA. I don't know if Anet gets the day off. It might take until Tuesday.

Ty yes I forgot about that. Well let’s see how it goes, sadly I’m not playing till I hear back, as would hate to do anything else on any account and it some how mess up anything :)