Best WvW zerg and group play build for core/vanilla Warrior, since I do not have any expansions?

Ryan.3675

I haven't played GW2 in a long time, and I do not have any interest in buying the expansions. I know that I will be at a disadvantage, but what is the best build for a vanilla/core Warrior that wants to take part in large group play and zergs? Thanks.

• StrengthFall damage, gs and might makes right
  • DefenseShield, Endure Pain, stances
  • DisiplineMovement speed, cleanse on swap and burst mastery

Berserker/Marauder gear.Banner elite +defiant/zerker/balanced stance, last one up to you.

For best mobility run Greatsword+Sword/Shield, for added damage and cc drop Sword/Shield for Hammer.

This build gives you most survivability and is by far the best all-round build for core warrior. Usually Strength is traded for an elite spec, but not really necessary as the rest of the build is your survival. Keep in mind though most squads will be hesitant to invite you when they see you are a core player.

@rng.1024 said:

Berserker/Marauder gear.Banner elite +defiant/zerker/balanced stance, last one up to you.

For best mobility run Greatsword+Sword/Shield, for added damage and cc drop Sword/Shield for Hammer.

This build gives you most survivability and is by far the best all-round build for core warrior. Usually Strength is traded for an elite spec, but not really necessary as the rest of the build is your survival. Keep in mind though most squads will be hesitant to invite you when they see you are a core player.

I don't think he can run Marauder stats as it requires HoT. The 4 stat gear requires at least one of the expansions I think.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@rng.1024 said:

Berserker/
Marauder
gear.Banner elite +defiant/zerker/balanced stance, last one up to you.

I don't think he can run Marauder stats as it requires HoT. The 4 stat gear requires at least one of the expansions I think.

You are right about that, not sure why I wrote that :# . Berserker pieces works just as well though, and even a mix of valkyrie/assassin's or assassin/cavaliers will do just fine.

Archived