Seriously 21 Jumping Puzzles for Skyscale achievement? !

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:You can skip almost all of them using mounts. It's tedious, but you won't have to do most of them and there is a way to buy yourself out.

lots of them are mount blocked. and how I buy my way out of these?

You just have to get to the chest. By jumping up high and/or simply gliding over to it afterwards you can get to many chests easily.

This was the only part of the Skyscale I didn't mind doing. It was actually using content out in the world besides a mindless grind. JP's, metas, bosses, quests, yes please! I would have welcomed and done far more of this type of stuff rather than the stupid currency part.

You are not supposed to do them alone. Just like you are not supposed to farm 10.000 Mithril Ore when crafting a legendary weapon. Right now, there are thousands of people who are doing these quests, so you'll always find other players who help each other. Just give something back by using a mesmer and help porting people after you got your collection. Even standing there afk and advertising in LFG helps because people can use a teleport to friend.

It was great to see so many helpful players and so many who did their share. Many stayed longer than necessary for them at the suicide spot or JPs or the other locations to make sure they help like others helped them.

At this point, they could even add Not so Secret to the list and we would shrug it off. LFG is your friend.

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:come on. I just spent all week grinding 250 of each LS4 mats that I heard about, only to find this 21 jumping puzzle achievement waiting for me after the reset to next achievement to complete. I hate jumping puzzles. Its not my thing. cant believe Anet put 21 of these in here.

You can skip every single one of them by eating one of the "sausages".You can either make them with cooking or buy them from the TP.

There are not 21 jps to do and only a couple of the ones that actually are part of the collection require you to complete the jp. The rest are along the way to the end. Mesmers are common, not at every one I have found but good enough to speed along a really quite fast phase of this long process.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:come on. I just spent all week grinding 250 of each LS4 mats that I heard about, only to find this 21 jumping puzzle achievement waiting for me after the reset to next achievement to complete. I hate jumping puzzles. Its not my thing. cant believe Anet put 21 of these in here.

If I recall they are not all jps for starters and also you can use the tasty treat or w/e to autocomplete them which can be bought on the tp or crafted.

@Kodokuna Akuma.9570 said:

If I recall they are not all jps for starters and also you can use the tasty treat or w/e to autocomplete them which can be bought on the tp or crafted.

Right. In fact, if you're willing to throw gold (or cook a bunch of the treats) at it, this is the fastest and easiest part of the whole process. You just need to be on the right map to use the treat, it will clear the closest goal if there's more than one undone on the map. I just stood near the starting WP in the Riverlands, and used two treats to clear both of the ones on that map. If I'd gone all treats, I bet I could have had it all done in 10 minutes.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:come on. I just spent all week grinding 250 of each LS4 mats that I heard about, only to find this 21 jumping puzzle achievement waiting for me after the reset to next achievement to complete. I hate jumping puzzles. Its not my thing. cant believe Anet put 21 of these in here.

this collection was the last straw for me i no longer play guild wars 2. the 250 of each LS4 mats done it for me.the 21 jumping puzzles is just a final slap on my way out.