Frequent Crashes Lately?

I don't know if it is just me, but the game is generally stable for maybe 30 minutes to an hour before getting a crash. But as soon as I do get a crash, it is an unending cycle of crashing every 1-2 minutes. I've restarted my game, restarted my computer, removed arcdps, nothing stops this from happening. This primarily happens in the new maps (especially Dragonfall) but it has happened in Tangled Depths, Jahai, and Kourna before. If it extends to other maps, it makes the game unplayable.

I have been dreading reinstalling the game because it takes litterally days to do so but i think i am stuck having to do that. I already have tried repairing it and it didn't fix the issue. The biggest thing is it isn't all the time. I can go in long streaks of being fine but it seems as soon as the map population gets relatively large it starts having major issues, and once they start they don't stop even if I leave into a map with a lower population.

I reinstalled, repaired, fixed the shortcuts, and everything in the book and still have these crash issues happen frequently. Never had this problem until two days after the update landed. Had no problems the night before the new update until after it started happening again. This is really demoralizing for me to the point where I am afraid to even do the meta events for the bonus week they started because of all these disconnects it has even became the wall for me to even remotely allow me to do skyscale stuff so cannot even get the mount because of this issue that keeps happening.