Game keeps crashing after a minute of gametime.

Hey there,

Ever since the new patch, my game kept consistently crashing after almost a minute of game time. I've done everything that the forums advised as well as followed the multitude of support staff's advice as well. I haven't been able to reach a fix. I'm just creating this thread so that if anybody is experiencing the same issues or has before, to come forward and share their knowledge.

so far I have:

• uninstalled and reinstalled the game
  • DDU'd my gpu drivers and reinstalled them, even tried older ones as well
  • checked hardware and tested it to make sure it was working with OCCT
  • deleted the local.dat file
  • repaired the clientMy specs are:
  • intel core i7-6700
  • nvdia gtx 1060 6gb
  • 16 gb ram ddr4
  • 500W PSU
  • game is save on 1TB HDD

Some info, according to the gw2 reps, the game crashes occur due to a part of the game not being able to read/write memory, it causes a weird graphical glitch which crashes my pc if i don't alt tab quick enough ( which i need windowed mode to be on). I've attempted everything so far and found that nothing helps. I haven't attempted to install it on a new drive, perhaps that could be a solution due to my pc being used as a demo in a store previously (running 24/7), but in the year i've owned it i haven't ever crossed any performance issues, much less ones that make my pc crash.

This only happens on gw2, here are some screenshots and I could try to get video footage if requested.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270067144648032257/579448413704159242/20190518_153712.jpg

Archived