New Hairstyles/ Beards - Please Anet!

@VDAC.2137 said:I very much want to see new hairstyles and cosmetic options — maybe even sliders for more things, including make-up (for both male and female, thank you).

As for chairs, I have zero interest in any of them because they’ve nothing to do with character expression and interaction. In SWTOR, chairs or seated emotes were part of the larger collection of emotes and featured things like leaning back in a casual posture as versus leaning forward with a look of intensity — some also featured a unique chair but the focus was on the character. The chairs in GW2 are... giant bling, I guess?

Make-up sliders? you hit the nail on the head. IRL when I wear make-up, I go either completely natural & no make-up or I wear alot of spring like colors, my lipstick tends to match my shade of blush, which is not red. Anet missed a great opportunity when they added 'night club makeup' to some of the faces without allowing us to change the effect of it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love some longer ponytailed hair styles, messy bangs, and vibrant colours personally (mostly because of anime character cosplays haha).But Yeah! We need some new faces, hair styles/colours, just an update on anything visually character based.Something similar to this would be perfect for me haha. - https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M01-B5-B9-rBVaWVxH2baAKpN8AACfPou3L8k349.jpg/anime-lolita-women-long-purple-ponytail-bleach.jpg

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:I just wish anet keep adding hair and faces like they did with PoF when they introduce new civilizations/tribes/lands. It would be great if the next expansion added just as many new options to whichever races populate the next expansion.

Thank you for this! I completely agree. We need more players requesting hair/ beard/ character makeover cosmetics more! Anet will fulfill it we just need more willing to give their vote

@"FindAndSeek.6728" said:I would love some longer ponytailed hair styles, messy bangs, and vibrant colours personally (mostly because of anime character cosplays haha).But Yeah! We need some new faces, hair styles/colours, just an update on anything visually character based.Something similar to this would be perfect for me haha. - https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M01-B5-B9-rBVaWVxH2baAKpN8AACfPou3L8k349.jpg/anime-lolita-women-long-purple-ponytail-bleach.jpg

I actually like that & I tend not to like anime style hair - as long as theyd keep it close to that, you got my vote

@Chasind.3128 said:

@"Zuldari.3940" said:I support this, some races are woefully lacking in the hair department. Can we get this

That's beautiful! I'd love to see this

Yes it is, my hair is shorter but i wear that style a lot, i love it. I wish they would add new styles to all the races, and retire some old styles to the base character creation

@Zuldari.3940 said:

@Zuldari.3940 said:I support this, some races are woefully lacking in the hair department. Can we get this

That's beautiful! I'd love to see this

Yes it is, my hair is shorter but i wear that style a lot, i love it. I wish they would add new styles to all the races, and retire some old styles to the base character creation

Retiring some of the older styles would be an optimal idea imo - we definetly need more "modern" long tresses, side swept bangs - hairstyles with bangs or lightly loosened bangs for completely pulled back hair. Not like Countess Anise's hair, it's like pre 1970's but not even the good kind of way, that hair is super bland exposing the forehead-

I'm talking female hairstyles of course - I'd love someone who avidly RPs or plays male characters to chime in what else they'd like to see sported in hairs/ beards

@sorudo.9054 said:i tried to find the most child innocent version of this character so remove if not allowed.

i would like to see the black hair style, we currently have one kinda like this but the front part is to the side in-game while this one is straight down.

Yes, just a long hair with a nice brow bang - Yes please

Totally support this.Got a few ideas...

Human male:-More long hairs (not pony tails, just straight long)-Medium beard

Sylvari female-More style that looks like human's, but plant-like-More medium hairs

Sylvari Male-Long hairs-Medium hairs-Some kind of grass-like beard

Asura Female-Long hairs-More medium hairs

Asura Male-Beards(But honestly, these poor dudes needs a face revamps as well...)

@Edge.8724 said:Totally support this.Got a few ideas...

Sylvari female-More style that looks like human's, but plant-like-More medium hairs

Asura Male-Beards(But honestly, these poor dudes needs a face revamps as well...)

@Edge.8724 said:Totally support this.Got a few ideas...

Yes! Mossy beards, flowery hairs for sylvari -more greek/ mesopotamian hairs for charr or tribal olmakhanlong beautiful hair for males

Wonderful ideas up there. It's high time we get some new styles to ploink on our characters. So have a nudge, a thumbs up and a good day!

~~The day my asura lads can have a French twirly moustache or a slick and stylish goatee, they'll be unstoppable! ~~