New Hairstyles/ Beards - Please Anet!

@Auruan.2837 said:Wonderful ideas up there. It's high time we get some new styles to ploink on our characters. So have a nudge, a thumbs up and a good day!

~~The day my asura lads can have a French twirly moustache or a slick and stylish goatee, they'll be unstoppable! ~~

I agree with male asura having facial hair, thank you!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some hairstyles I would like to see for male humans:1) messy hairstyles such as Tennant as Crowley in much of Good Omens2) fuller long hair styles as are available for females (instead of longer than shoulder length only hanging straight down)3) more curly hair options

For both human and born hair it would be great to have an option for streaks; I am particularly thinking of dark hair streaked with gray.

I’m happy with the sylvari options (most of my characters are sylvari) and don’t play charr nor asura much so don’t have much opinion there.

While more hair options would be grand, there are other changes in character creation that I would want before I would create more human and born characters, including options for face, build and makeup (should be optional and ideally adjustable for all faces!).

@"Thornwolf.9721" said:Norn having the choice of being in beast or human form. That would be cool... Though I doubt they will do much for the norn~ Seems very few like them.https://d.facdn.net/art/sylveira/1489046778/1489046778.sylveira_eonawip.png

People like them, but they've been dealt a bad hand with terrible voice acting and ugly mustache/ beard options along with the devs not taking an interesing in fixing their armors that don't fit them correctly.

Yesssss...more hair styles. I remember when we were getting new hair and faces. I felt like a child in a candy store. ..so happy.

I never understood why they suddenly came to a screeching halt. It was if they, the hair-makers and the face-makers, had forgotten their craft.

Those human styles and new faces prove they have regained their ability to produce more.

So, yessss, yes, yes, yes....more hair and faces...please, please, please.

@Julischka Bean.7491 said:Yesssss...more hair styles. I remember when we were getting new hair and faces. I felt like a child in a candy store. ..so happy.

I never understood why they suddenly came to a screeching halt. It was if they, the hair-makers and the face-makers, had forgotten their craft.

Those human styles and new faces prove they have regained their ability to produce more.

So, yessss, yes, yes, yes....more hair and faces...please, please, please.

It could be that we will only get releases in bulks- the hairstyles in Nightfall vs. what we got for humans in GW2 PoF-- Nightfall takes the cake, It was a missed opportunity to reintroduce already existing models that look 1000x better than anything humans in GW2 have presently.Some of the models could even be given to other races, just redeisgned obviously to fit that race.

New makeover kit updates were always the highlight of anything in GW2, aside from a relevant ele buff

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are SO many great GW1 hairstyles that would be great to see. Besides the fabulous hairs there for men AND women, what about existing NPC hairstyles already in game?What about long hair for men? LONG dreads, down the back for men and women? I'm still yearning for silvered temples for characters, or silvered beards for male characters.Making two-toned hair options available for ALL races to play older characters would be lovely.Hair with beads would be glorious too. Think Varesh? Having beaded braids would be so beautiful one Asura, Charr, and humans alike.There is so much that could be done, so many ways to make it feel fresh.Come on, ANet!

I'd also welcome an option to seperate the beard color from hair color because a blue or green beard looks a little odd. It's such a shame you have to do without a beard when deciding to make an OC with dyed hair. The only way you can display this is with concept artworks. Overall my characters tend to be very diffucult from their ingame model. One big example of such case is one of my sylvari who looks so much more different in concept than the ingame model. For example the hair (which is actually leaning more towards the charr mohawk style), the build, other details such as scars or brandmarks, the ears, accessoires, the height etc.But to be back on the hair topic: Some new fur patterns for charr would sound nice too