Recipe: Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat not buyable after completing the entire Skyscale collection?

So, I completed the entirety of the collections for the Skyscale mount and figured i'd help out a friend by making some Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treats for them, but for some reason I cannot buy the recipe from Gorrik after completing the entire collection. I am not sure if this is intended but by looking at the wiki the only way to get the recipe is to start the "Skyscale Lost" collection and buy it while that collection is active, which would kinda be awful since I have already completed that collection. Has anyone else encountered this?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Once used (I assume you used it?), you can 'Discover' the recipe on any character.

If you just deleted the one that you automatically received, then...I don't know.

I never got it in the first place. Didn't even think to talk to Gorrik to get the recipe in the first place while the "Skyscale Lost" achievement was active.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The recipe can be discovered regardless.

I think discovery might be bugged as of yesterdays patch? Someone in map chat was saying when they tried to craft this that the bar would fill but no mats were used and no product received. I switched to my chef (lv400) to discover the recipe and craft one myself and only the slabs of meat are showing in the discovery tab - I have all the other ingredients in my inventory.

Having the same problem. Since completing the Skyscale, I can't make any treats. All the ingredients are there, they just don't get consumed and I don't get the treat. I can't discover the recipe on other L400 Chef toons either. It seems to have happened with the last patch. I didn't notice 'coz I've been setting stats for a multitude of ascended trinkets. Which I find very helpful. Getting builds closer to what I'd like is nice.

Same here. I know the recipe, I have ingredients, I already made several of those in last days, but since yesterday, the cooking is not working. Everything seems OK at the cooking station, but I did not receive the meal and ingredients are not used :(

@Nayaru.4716 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The recipe can be discovered regardless.

I think discovery might be bugged as of yesterdays patch? Someone in map chat was saying when they tried to craft this that the bar would fill but no mats were used and no product received. I switched to my chef (lv400) to discover the recipe and craft one myself and only the slabs of meat are showing in the discovery tab - I have all the other ingredients in my inventory.

Sounds like the recipe is bugged, rather than discovery. (i.e. if @Aus Groucho.8016 and @Eudoxus.5302 are correct, it's a worse problem than just learning it at all)

Yes, Ive completed the skyscale collections as well and cannot craft the treats. I have the recipe and all the matts. Progress bar fills up while crafting them but no matts are consumed and I don't get the treats. This is pretty lame as I'm trying to craft the treats to help my son finish the collection. Hes only 8 and has a hard time with the jump puzzles. Rather than do them all over again myself, i'd rather just make him the treats as i have loads of charged quartz stockpiled anyways.

Archived