LA NPC still absent?

@"Ashantara.8731" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/78121/update-on-the-mystic-forge-event-in-lion-s-arch

So this was merely informative and has not been fixed yet?

You seriously didn't expect this to work as soon as it went live.. I mean the community haven't had the chance to test it yet … ooh wait, we did, it broke, they disabled.. we wait in silence.

Why did you quote the link I already posted in my initial post?

They will tell us when it's ready to go live.

The annoucement sounded like it was supposed to be ready with this patch.

Because you tagged a dev in to answer a question when it was already answered in that very link. I assumed therefore you hadn't actually read it. There was zero chance they were going to give you a reply on demand when the official announcement wasn't going to give one after all.

TLDR: It will be live again when they go with round 2, along with the achievements being brought back in for everyone to catch up. They will announce that to everyone on their associated media pages when it is time

@"Katastroff.1045" said:So, why would i want to participate in something broken? We still have those rifts floating around for no reason, and beside, the recipes are bound to pop up somewhere on zee internetz.

The were created by...

! Kralkatorrik's wild rampage in the Mists, I believe. So not quite "for no reason." ;) I still wonder, though, what the old rifts we can still create with the Rift Stabilizer I/II were all about.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Katastroff.1045" said:So, why would i want to participate in something broken? We still have those rifts floating around for no reason, and beside, the recipes are bound to pop up somewhere on zee internetz.

The were created by...

! Kralkatorrik's wild rampage in the Mists, I believe. So not quite "for no reason." ;) I still wonder, though, what the old rifts we can still create with the Rift Stabilizer I/II were all about.

Perhaps so, but those rifts floating around he's talking about(I presume the little blue ones that are scattered all over Tyria) are for the Skyscale...unless he's talking about some other rifts I'm not aware of.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

The were created by...

Perhaps so, but those rifts floating around he's talking about(I presume the little blue ones that are scattered all over Tyria) are for the Skyscale...unless he's talking about some other rifts I'm not aware of.

Yep, those rifts were part of achievements that got removed. They are still all around Tyria, but without any purpose.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Perhaps so, but those rifts floating around he's talking about(I presume the little blue ones that are scattered all over Tyria) are for the Skyscale...unless he's talking about some other rifts I'm not aware of.

The recently added Rift events is what I was talking about, not the small ones for use with the Skyscales. However, both were created due to what I wrote.

@Katastroff.1045 said:Yep, those rifts were part of achievements that got removed. They are still all around Tyria, but without any purpose.

Err, I presume they will be reactivated ones the bug gets fixed. Their removal is certainly not permanent.

@Katastroff.1045 said:

@Katastroff.1045 said:So, why would i want to participate in something broken? We still have those rifts floating around for no reason, and beside, the recipes are bound to pop up somewhere on zee internetz.

The were created by...

Yep, those rifts were part of achievements that got removed. They are still all around Tyria, but without any purpose.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Perhaps so, but those rifts floating around he's talking about(I presume the little blue ones that are scattered all over Tyria) are for the Skyscale...unless he's talking about some other rifts I'm not aware of.

The recently added Rift events is what I was talking about, not the small ones for use with the Skyscales. However, both were created due to what I wrote.

@Katastroff.1045 said:Yep, those rifts were part of achievements that got removed. They are still all around Tyria, but without any purpose.

Err, I presume they will be reactivated ones the bug gets fixed. Their removal is certainly not permanent.

I think we are talking about two different Rifts here....there are now little blue Rifts that are permanent additions to all of the maps that you can use your Skyscale with, the other Rifts which were/are part of some Achievements had to do with the last Current event before LW4 Ep6(those you could activate/locate yourself with an in game item) are or should still be available as far as I know and they aren't floating, they actually appear on the ground level and you have to open them yourself. The other new ones are already open, you only need a Skyscale to interact with them.