[Suggestion] Upgrade Extractors should work like salvage kits

Dragging an item from one window to another feels archaic and out of character for where the game is now. It would be cool to see this updated so that double clicking it would mean you could just left click on items in your inventory, hero UI, etc to use it rather than drag & dropping.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Maybe they wanted to differentiate them so someone didn't oops salvage it instead.

There’s a confirmation for salvaging, there could be one for extracting too.

Yeah because everyone stops to read that lol.

Well, then I must have missed the point that you were attempting to make. My point is they can and should function the same.

@Hot Sauce.2867 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Maybe they wanted to differentiate them so someone didn't oops salvage it instead.

Well, then I must have missed the point that you were attempting to make. My point is they can and should function the same.

My point was maybe they didn't want people slamming customer support about salvaging their gear they meant to extract from even though we are spammed with warnings for every possible action we take with interacting with our gear.

Really though I don't have a stake in it so gl on convincing them to change it.

@Justine.6351 said:

My point was maybe they didn't want people slamming customer support about salvaging their gear they meant to extract from even though we are spammed with warnings for every possible action we take with interacting with our gear.

Really though I don't have a stake in it so gl on convincing them to change it.

That’s fair. My guess is it (re)used similar tech to that of the original transmutation stones/crystals that had a similar drag & drop interface and nothing to do with players salvaging things unintentionally.

@Hot Sauce.2867 said:Dragging an item from one window to another feels archaic and out of character for where the game is now. It would be cool to see this updated so that double clicking it would mean you could just left click on items in your inventory, hero UI, etc to use it rather than drag & dropping.

What a wonderful idea! :) I hate that extra window on my screen, as well as the drag & drop each time (I own an unlimited one).