Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier

@Pocket.2740 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Talk to the NPC

Efi? Spoken to her but didn't change anything. Unless you meant another NPC?

Try the volatile magic vendor. I can’t remember how I unlocked it exactly but I don’t think it unlocked when I unlocked the collections.

Edit: I was also playing in a character that was using it. Maybe that makes a difference?

Edit 2: Found a thread with a screenshot of it.

https://i.imgur.com/4H2RCjy.png

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Talk to the NPC

Efi? Spoken to her but didn't change anything. Unless you meant another NPC?

Try the volatile magic vendor. I can’t remember how I unlocked it exactly but I don’t think it unlocked when I unlocked the collections.

Edit: I was also playing in a character that was using it. Maybe that makes a difference?

Edit 2: Found a thread with a screenshot of it.

Thank you!

This one is bugged for me aswell. I have finished the achievement a very long time ago, and was using the bandolier on a toon.Now i have transfered the Item to my main, but nothing changed. The vision of equipement has still not unlocked. Talked to Efi and the volatile magic vendor - without success.

EDIT: The achievement for Visions of Sandswept Isles was unlocked. I just saw that now. So that's probably why I cannot buy it.

@Clyan.1593 said:This one is bugged for me aswell. I have finished the achievement a very long time ago, and was using the bandolier on a toon.Now i have transfered the Item to my main, but nothing changed. The vision of equipement has still not unlocked. Talked to Efi and the volatile magic vendor - without success.

EDIT: The achievement for Visions of Sandswept Isles was unlocked. I just saw that now. So that's probably why I cannot buy it.

The Reddit thread I pulled the image from had a dev response. They’re aware that it’s bugged for some people.