[Bug] Raptor bug is not possible to unlock the canyon jumping

I have enough experience to unlock in raptor canyon jumping but nothing is happening. I have 368.808 Exp and I can not unlock the next mastery points. Because of this, I can not continue my game to jump canyon and have a mount springer. Before all this I had a flying raptor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

HOW to I advance my mastery bar??? Like so many people on this thread, my bar is full and will NOT give me a point. I am beyond discouraged and disappointed. Is the only to do this is in a group????? Are the 'making' people group? I am really really pissed.

Yes, you don't get the mastery point from finishing the bar. The bar gives you the xp needed to get the mastery. The points themselves come from the parts of the hero panel that show a mastery point against them. To get a mastery you need both the right number of mastery points and the required number of mastery points.

@"Chavia.1729" said:HOW to I advance my mastery bar??? Like so many people on this thread, my bar is full and will NOT give me a point. I am beyond discouraged and disappointed. Is the only to do this is in a group????? Are the 'making' people group? I am really really pissed.

Here you go, unlock any of these Mastery Points until you have the 3 (or however many needed) required: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Path_of_Fire_mastery_points

Good luck.