"Disturbance in Brisban Wildlands", go away! a.k.a Let us quit the LS episodes please!

If you are talking of the personal story steps, then you can't keep them turned off till you finish season 2. Or at least that is my experience. You can turn it off on a map and it will allow the event display to show and remove the dots that indicate where one needs to go for the next episode. I have several characters that have never finished even the first part of their personal story and no matter what I do that annoying indicator says where the next episode is. But those I have that have finished, I do believe it is season 2, then once I quit any future episodes it does not pop back up till I reactive an episode. As long as I don't have an active story on those that have finished season 2 I don't have it keep popping up for the next story step.But I do agree there needs to be a way to turn it off completely at any stage of the personal story.

I misunderstood what the "Disable Personal Story" did to the Content Guide. I thought it would remove the green text in the upper right hand corner telling me to go to the next step in the story. It does not. It only removes it from the arrow compass at the very top.

This is helpful because it allows it to direct you to local places and events instead of being overwritten by the green personal story star. But the text remains and I would like to remove that because I have no interest in doing the story again after finishing it three times.

It's not a huge deal, just another minor annoyance that would be a nice QOL boost if changed.

Not sure if this is what's causing it: Do you by chance have the item in your inventory that you acquired when the disturbances were first brought out. I think you can turn the device itself off, or simply destroy it. I do not get these notices anymore.

@Heibi.4251 said:Not sure if this is what's causing it: Do you by chance have the item in your inventory that you acquired when the disturbances were first brought out. I think you can turn the device itself off, or simply destroy it. I do not get these notices anymore.

That's a completely different thing. This is about story chapters, the green text in the top right corner of the UI, specifically about LW season 2 episode 1.

The story indication mechanics could use a little rework on several fronts. For instance, I find it majorly annoying that, if you repeat an instance for achievements, then "Quit" the chapter, there will be a grey star assigned to it forever. It is an unwelcome eye catcher. It would be nice if you had a "Clear" feature that would erase all indicators for repeated content.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Heibi.4251 said:Not sure if this is what's causing it: Do you by chance have the item in your inventory that you acquired when the disturbances were first brought out. I think you can turn the device itself off, or simply destroy it. I do not get these notices anymore.

That's a completely different thing. This is about story chapters, the green text in the top right corner of the UI, specifically about LW season 2 episode 1.

Okay. Sounded like he was getting messages across his screen that accompanied the disturbances when that stuff was occurring and we had the detector for it.