Skyscale Repair Rifts bug the level progression system

I'm not leveling anymore on any of my level 80 toons or low-level (below 80) toons since I've started repairing skyscale rifts. I see that my XP bar at the bottom of the UI progresses to the end, then it resets, but the level (rank) stays the same. Also, I might add that I'm not receiving any spirit shards either. With that said, my level 80 toons have been stuck at rank 287 for the past two days now. I've seen the yellow bar progress many times and reset many times but the level (#rank) at the bottom left corner never changes. This bug also has affected my low-level (below 80) toons as well. I've been unable to progress my low-level toon past lvl 46 (below 80) even though the yellow progress bar has reset and progress many times.

Note: I do have all masteries (Tyria, HOT, POF) completed.

the 287 is your mastery rank it wont go up by progressing said bar only bu spending mastery points, since your stuck there you havent done the raid masteries.Everytime it rolls over you get a spirit shard, have you kept track of the numbers you have in the wallet?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/MasteryAre you sure your low levels arent in the mists or spvp lobby if so you see wvw rank and spvp rank those dont progress the charcter levels.

As I said in the Note, I have completed all masteries for everything (Tyria, HOT, POF). In other words, I have nothing left to train or spend mastery points on. I even have many left over, but nothing to use them on.No, my low-levels are not in the mists or spvp.

Then, you are as high a Mastery Rank as possible (sans Raids). XP doesn't move Mastery Ranks; only spending Mastery Points does.As for your L46, I've never seen anyone with that issue before.As suggested above, perhaps a -repair to the client is in order. (Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below.)

Good luck.

Resolved: Apparently I wasn't really leveling up. It's a visual bug with the progression bar after consuming volatile magic.

I looked closer at the progression bar after running into volatile magic from skyscale rift repair and found out the problem wasn't the rank/level, it was the visual effect of the yellow bar. When I run into volatile magic, my screen shows that I earn 489 XP per hit. However, my progress bar jumps by ~5% per hit. After gathering about 20 volatile magic, the progress bar reaches the end and completes the level. But 489 * 20 = 9,780 XP which isn't anywhere near the required XP to progress to the next level. In other words, the yellow bar misled me to believed that I had ranked up (several times in some cases).

After waypointing/leaving the area, the yellow progress bar would automatically correct itself to the actual XP earned/XP required.