Skyscale Skin Pack Idea

@Adrianna.3092 said:

@Edge.8724 said:Something a bit closer to conventional european style dragons (I know, skyscale isn't a dragon, but this is just a skin).

Also, I don't like the current appearance of the skyscale... something about the face that I just can't... same for warclaw honestly.

skyscale is a dragon actually... it is even referenced as such in the story... it is just a new species of dragon born from kralkatoric messing with the mists... but still a dragon.

My mistake then. I heard from someone here that it was an entirely new specie. But yeah, makes more sense that it's a dragon.

My skin proposition still stand though :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Edge.8724 said:

@Edge.8724 said:Something a bit closer to conventional european style dragons (I know, skyscale isn't a dragon, but this is just a skin).

Also, I don't like the current appearance of the skyscale... something about the face that I just can't... same for warclaw honestly.

skyscale is a dragon actually... it is even referenced as such in the story... it is just a new species of dragon born from kralkatoric messing with the mists... but still a dragon.

My mistake then. I heard from someone here that it was an entirely new specie. But yeah, makes more sense that it's a dragon.

My skin proposition still stand though :)

A new species of dragon.

@IllegalChocolate.6938 said:I would pay 50 dollars real cash for a kirby like skyscale skin, make it nice and marshmellowy

In light of this post, can we also get a regular marshmallow skin. Floating into the air on a giant marshmallow sounds really amusing. If not that, then I would also like it as a glider skin(similar to the bubble skin).

Edit: Also a seahorse skin would be cool.

I don't like a few things about the current skin and just want a Skyscale skin that fixes what I don't like.

1. The face is kinda blunt. Like a pug. I would like a skin with a more pointy face.
  2. The horns... The horns! Seriously, who thought these horns look good? Give me a skin with different or no horns.
  3. The neck is bent way too far to the back. There was a time when the necks of parade horses were forcibly bent like that. Poor horses. Please make a skin where the head is further in the front and the neck doesn't look so unnatural.

I too want a more traditional dragon skin, with a more pointed muzzle on the face.

Second, I'd like to see ones that fill out the sets we already have going. Branded, Spooky, fire, stars, lightning, ect.

A couple other thoughts/ideas:The winged lion skin from griffons.A warclaw with asura-tech wings strapped on.(It can even do the "Help, I'm stuck in a tree!" meow while holding to a wall.)

Oh, you just stirred my imagination! I think of something non-typical maybe even daring! I think of solid wood (perhaps oak or maple?) time-tested and wind-scarred gate. With dark steel complements and door knocker made in shape of pocket watch. No knob! Just the knocker and it can be knocked only once per day.

;)

I REALLY want that snake dragon skin from the guildchat that they showed us as one of the mount license skins. I also really want the lightning, branded, fire and some other variations too.

I'm really excited for the 2000 gem skin though. I don't know what it's going to be but the devs have shown exciting new directions so no expectations but i'm hoping it'll be good.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:You could just do an elder dragon themed mount pack.

Jormag - NornKralk - CharrMordremoth - SylvarriPrimordus - AsuraHuman - Zhaitan.

Really need another race for Steve though!

Elder dragon themed skyscale skins? Shut up and take my gems!

Edit: When the game teased us with the Skyscale missions i told my friend that if they make elder dragon theme skins i wil buy it within a heartbeat

Flying Squirrel with a big bushy tail that digs up nuts as its idle animation.http://postmyimage.com/img2/668_japanese_dwarf_flying_squirrel.jpg

http://postmyimage.com/img2/404_2019_05_23_this_japanese_mini_.jpg

These are Japanese dwarf flying squirrels.

@Warlord.9082 said:

@"MysticReaper.4318" said:anet,

since you like creating mount skins, please create the king ghidorah skyscale skin with the gravity bolts shooting out as a skyscale skill. when you put the skin on, emit the transformation aura and then let the skin appear.

AAAAALLLLLLL THE THIS!!!!!!

yes. all this. you can't blame me for wanting to ride the 3 headed flying dragon that shoot gravity bolts. ;D