Aurora progress blocked by Jade Core

Jade Core has a very low drop rate from Jade Champions in Bloodstone Fen. The map has a low number of players and the event is basically timed. If it doesn't fail (and it fails 50% of the time) the low drop rate makes it very hard to ger the Jade Core.

That's how it usually goes: https://imgur.com/a/GaPNyds

The event is every 60 minutes and bound to the map (so you can't evel leave it and return for the event).

Can we have a normal moster that drops the item or a 50-100% drop rate?

• Thanks 1

@Kidel.2057 said:

@"maidiance.6920" said:I would recommend Ember Bay instead; in particular a heart that iirc has a good number of them and doesn't rely on other players.

Do they work for Bloodstone Fen Mastery achievement? The description says "jade constructs in Bloodstone Fen"

I believe so. It's been awhile since I did that step myself, but the wiki agrees that it can be found from other Champion Jade Constructs... except that the individual Champion Jade Construct pages specify only Bloodstone Fen, oddly enough.Edited to be more correct, and again to update.

@Kidel.2057 said:

@"maidiance.6920" said:I would recommend Ember Bay instead; in particular a heart that iirc has a good number of them and doesn't rely on other players.

Do they work for Bloodstone Fen Mastery achievement? The description says "jade constructs in Bloodstone Fen"

Any Jade

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jade_Core

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Only in Bloodstone Fen according to the pages for the jades.

That page lists it as any Champ Jade as long as the collection is active

Scroll down to the drops section of either page. It says only in Bloodstone Fen with the collection active.

Scroll down to the drops section of either page. It says only in Bloodstone Fen with the collection active.

So it does, I missed that.

I guess wiki doesn't know either then because the Jade Core page lists it as any Jade Armour. Perhaps the OP can let us know "for science"

• Haha 1

So it does, I missed that.

I guess wiki doesn't know either then because the Jade Core page lists it as any Jade Armour. Perhaps the OP can let us know "for science"

Whoever updated the pages for either of the champs should have done the same to the actual page for the jade core.

Edit: I added the disclaimer at the bottom of the drop section.

Try to tag up and post in LFG when it’s up right after the daily reset tonight. You’ll probably have the best chance at having enough people then. If you don’t get it then, I’d wait to try again until after the meta event rush ends.

It does still get done at random times though as I’ve been on the map farming rubies and people have successfully been completing that meta.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Try to tag up and post in LFG when it’s up right after the daily reset tonight. You’ll probably have the best chance at having enough people then. If you don’t get it then, I’d wait to try again until after the meta event rush ends.

It does still get done at random times though as I’ve been on the map farming rubies and people have successfully been completing that meta.

Yeah, that's not really the issue. I've done it once randomly and guildies can help a couple of times, but the drop rate is very low. Even when the event was successful, killing 5-6 champions, I got 0 drops.

To put it into perspective, I have the anomaly achievement, but I don't have the jade constructs one.

Honestly, Bloodstone fen is probably my favorite S3 map, so I spend a bit of time there. How long have you been trying to get this done? The reason I ask is because of the Skyscale effect. A month ago the map would have had more bodies on it than at present. A few months back. while I was on that map going through the story with the wife, there were groups for every meta event, including constructs, and all were successful.

I'd say in a month or two, the population will return to that map as more people complete their dragon training.

• 2 years later...