Can't Login (Network Error)

No matter what character I try to login on, I get a Network Error telling me to check my internet connection and then the game boots me back to the launcher. My network is just fine, as I'm on Discord and obviously posting this message on the forums. Yet no matter what character I try to log on, I get the error at the loading screen and it boots me back to the launcher.

pNUPoHw.jpg

EDIT: Finally was able to get in after several tries, though thought I would leave this here just in case others are having the issue and to let Anet know of the issue.

im having the same problem, but when I try login, same message appears, and cant login with any characters. I have done map completion about 9 times, but when I choose charr, it says map completion 0% then it goes back to charr screen, then eventually times out, something is seriously wrong with this game, yesterday, 9 disconnects on 1 map. I have reported the issue, but cannot log in, and have followed the bug report procedure, I can pick up forums, hence I am reporting here, so Internet is still working, but theirs a bug in the system

To be honest there seems to be all manner of server/connection related is errors across the game at present.. logging in is a lottery and can take many attempts to actually get past your password screen, then you can be met with "unable to connect to the login server" so you loose access to guild banks, chats channels. Trading post has been hit and miss for months, server crashes - - Yet nothing coming back from ANET as to what is going on. If it was just a few isolated individual disconnects and such you could be forgiven for thinking " it must be your end ", but it's not and something needs looking into pronto cos it is getting annoying not being able to login, or when you do to then be met with constant disconnects and error messages etc... I can't ever recall it being so unstable

I'd note that large swaths of the US have had severe weather in recent weeks, and between the damage from multiple tornadoes and the fact that much of the Mississippi and Missouri River flood plains are currently flooded, there are bound to be some interruptions as connections get rerouted around hubs that have been affected by high winds and higher water.