Build Templates... I know

Game is great i could play years to come without getting bored and still not finish all.

so my only dreams are QOL improvements

can we just get a word if build templates come this year ? just a simple yes or no would be enough so I can stop reading forum everyday for any news :)

thank u so much for this wonderful game

@Balsa.3951 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't think ArenaNet will give a time period, any more than they did in their post/announcement. It's probably enough that they said they are in the works.

I just wish the say this year or not this year would be enough for me

They can't even probably tell you that because they don't know themselves...that's the nature of development on software...sometimes it takes longer, sometimes it doesn't.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't think ArenaNet will give a time period, any more than they did in their post/announcement. It's probably enough that they said they are in the works.

I just wish the say this year or not this year would be enough for me

If you followed the forum for some time you should know that this is a bad idea. Too often, people tend to lay way too much pressure on their wording and if they had to adjust, for any reason, it was fire and hell here.

So further then that at one day we will have build templates, it will not likely go.