Any idea what the new alchemy glyph does?

The description is quite unclear.Glyph of AlchemyReplaces gathering results with crafting materials in higher-level crafting recipes. Material types is determined by the node gathered from. Mithril ore, Elder wood and select cooking ingredients can be improved a limited number of times each day.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Josiah.2967 said:Thank you for posting this! I want to know the same thing. What kind of mats can I get from an Orichalcum node for an example.

I imagine it caps at T6, so orichalcum and ancient nodes are completely unaffected.

Best use I can think of is on copper nodes. You always need more Iron ore.

Can you imagine farming Iron and getting mithral. :-(

@Josiah.2967 said:

@Josiah.2967 said:Thank you for posting this! I want to know the same thing. What kind of mats can I get from an Orichalcum node for an example.

I imagine it caps at T6, so orichalcum and ancient nodes are completely unaffected.

Can you imagine farming Iron and getting mithril.

I know, right? Or worse, silver! If that is how this glyph works, it would only be useful gathering copper and green wood, maybe a few other things.

@VDAC.2137 said:

Can you imagine farming Iron and getting mithril.

I know, right? Or worse, silver! If that is how this glyph works, it would only be useful gathering copper and green wood, maybe a few other things.

If it yields mithril or elder wood, it would be insanely bad.