About the new berzerker... What do I do when F1 is on CD? Boring as heck...

Opopanax.1803

I don't get the new berzerker. I drop f1, then get locked out of any finishers for 15 seconds! I literally feel like I am supposed to suck my thumb. Sure, I can thread some skills on CD that I didn't use to build adrenaline in Berzerker Mode, but ultimately this ends up going to a very boring rotation including at least some autoattacking.

And I missing something here as a berzerker condi warrior?

Well, some people here are ok with this rework, being locked out from the profession mechanics completely for 15 seconds every 15-20+ seconds, as trade-off while doing power bursts lower than 5+ of other specs.Arc Divider cleave is brutal, though. The saviour of berserker rework.

I hope we will see some additional changes in incoming balance patch soon™. The only thing berserker really needs imo is better berserk management (and slightly increased burst as pure DPS non-banner berserker in PvE), unless ANet introduces some trade-offs to other specs of other professions that will limit their "special mode" usage in some way... but can't see that happening with e.g. Dragonhunter.

@"cryorion.9532" said:Well, some people here are ok with this rework, being locked out from the profession mechanics completely for 15 seconds every 15-20+ seconds, as trade-off while doing power bursts lower than 5+ of other specs.

Just because some specs got power creeped, it doesn't mean we should support it and introduce more power creep into the game. Instead of complaining about "not matching broken specs", complain about broken specs being broken. Berk has to be "locked out of f1 skills" for a certain duration (when out of berk), otherwise it's just a base warrior with more dmg 50% of the time. Not sure how's that still so hard to understand for some people, but k.

• Confused 1

@Opopanax.1803 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Well, then play core warrior, because apparently that's what you want to play.

No, I want to play condi and you can't play core condi as a warrior.

Get better at your class. The biggest gap is aproximately 8 seconds between finishing you last F1 and having to use skills again:

When not running pleb groups or f-ing up your rotation that is, on banner condi berserker.

The gaps on condi berserker dps are near non existant if played correctly:

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Well, then play core warrior, because apparently that's what you want to play.

Get better at your class. The biggest gap is aproximately 8 seconds between finishing you last F1 and having to use skills again:

When not running pleb groups or f-ing up your rotation that is, on banner condi berserker.

The gaps on condi berserker dps are near non existant if played correctly:

That golem test only useful for special and simple situation(like raid). in a large fight or chaos fight, you cant say everything will proceed as planned.Well i don't want to bring that subject up again. since "someone" here will try to make it right.

And as "someone" said : " I couldn't care less about condi warrior."

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Well, then play core warrior, because apparently that's what you want to play.

Well you could try OH axe for the quickness to put up more bleed stacks, but you are right that Berserker is a better condi warrior.

I may just need to go core warrior again honestly...Just not as excited about playstyle... or changing my vipers gear.

@Opopanax.1803 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Well, then play core warrior, because apparently that's what you want to play.

Well you could try OH axe for the quickness to put up more bleed stacks, but you are right that Berserker is a better condi warrior.

I may just need to go core warrior again honestly...Just not as excited about playstyle... or changing my vipers gear.

Sword/axe + Longbow. Arms, Disc, Tactics. Axe is for the quickness so you can put out more bleeds if you don't have it from elsewhere. So, for non-raids just do that with your viper's gear. Frankly I'm not sure what the benchmarks are for core condi warrior, but if you like condi and warriors then its either berserker condi or core condi.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Sword/axe + Longbow. Arms, Disc, Tactics. Axe is for the quickness so you can put out more bleeds if you don't have it from elsewhere. So, for non-raids just do that with your viper's gear. Frankly I'm not sure what the benchmarks are for core condi warrior, but if you like condi and warriors then its either berserker condi or core condi.

I do like condi, but at this point I might need to go to core power PS. Berzerker is not doing it for me anymore...

@Opopanax.1803 said:

I do like condi, but at this point I might need to go to core power PS. Berzerker is not doing it for me anymore...

I feel you. Well, happy theorcrafting a new build!