Black lion keys sill on sale right?

@Sobx.1758 said:Weird question, why would you even need to know now when you can't buy them anyways? You'll see when you're ingame, when it will actually make a difference. Wtkitten is this thread :astonished:

Because, I COULD by gem cards right now. And I’d be sad if I did so, returned home tonight, and the sale was over

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Weird question, why would you even need to know now when you can't buy them anyways? You'll see when you're ingame, when it will actually make a difference. Wtkitten is this thread :astonished:

Because, I COULD by gem cards right now. And I’d be sad if I did so, returned home tonight, and the sale was over

Worst case scenario, you'd have gem cards ready for next sale, but k :D

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

Worst case scenario, you'd have gem cards ready for next sale, but k :D

Yeah, just I have a plan I hope will work. I think it will. Whenever sales have 24hrs left they count down so if it just says limited I’ll have plenty of time to get home