Which accomplishments of yours make you proud?

I got Champion Magus in PvP before you could obtain it as easily as you can now.

Used to, to get Champion class titles you had to do Ranked only PvP and win. PvP hadn't been casualized yet, so doing unranked earned you nothing. This was back when certain PvP skins were exclusive and rank meant something. There was also a Mystic Forge in PvPI ended up in the top 500 of elementalists in US and didn't know it until a guild mate recognized my name.It certainly is something I'll be forever proud of when it comes to GW2 accomplishments.

@"AgentMoore.9453" said:Generating unity, easy access, and reduced toxicity in the NA Sylvari roleplay community is the thing I've worked hardest on in GW2, and the results have made me proud. I feel that other wings of the RP scene have also improved over the last few years despite the age of the game.

We need a "gentle pat" type upvote specifically for this post. Poor lad didn't even get a single like for his troubles. Hold on bud, I got one for ya.

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

@ZDragon.3046 said:Getting the darn skyscale before the time gates got changed lol:#Unlocking reaper in a single day when HoT first dropped i was up 24 hours and died the next day (never again)

Wait... o.o

So, you're the first official Zombie among the playerbase? That's one hell of an accomplishment!!

OH NO MY SECRET IS OUT :# :# LOL

The greatest achievement is to witness someone improving, succeeding on a difficult task, solving a problem or achieving a personal goal after you have contributed your part. Seeing the results of your work on someone else. That keeps me playing and motivated. I also enjoy the constructive discussions on this board. It is nice to create a powerful or useful build, but doing it as a collaborative project, where different people contribute their ideas, opinions and experience is just awesome. Being part of such a thread is a huge accomplishment.

And now the fun stuff:

• Unlocking the Bristleback on my level 18 ranger, without help of another player.
  • Getting characters below level 30 to the gates of Arah, without help of another player.
  • Beating a level 80 dolyak at Earthshaker waypoint with a level 20 character.
  • Walking a few places in Tyria with a level 1 character.
  • Finding the second JP in Drytop.
  • Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra (decoration)

Hmmm off the top of my head?

2 legendaries (1 gen 1 weapon, 1 gen 2 weapon)

Preordered both expansions which means I have those titles that can never be earned again. Magumma Trailblazer has been gone like 4 years now right? Wonder if it's the rarest title...

Did skyscale before timegates were changed lol (and got griffon first weekend if that's cool too)

gw2efficiency says I'm in the top 10% of players, although I know there's only like 200K people on there. Still, I imagine the people with the most stuff are the ones who care enough to sign up for another website, so that 200K is probably some of the best players in the game?

not sure what else without logging in and checking my stuff

Probably that time in LWs1 when we did the Molten Alliance dungeon and my group kept wiping on the boss, eventually having enough and leaving.

Since all my deaths in the fight had been while trying to revive my allies I figured I might be able to kill the boss solo if I didn't have to worry about reviving.Took an hour give or take but I beat him solo with a condi Necro and kinda chuckled that I could do alone in a single attempt what the party had failed to do in many attempts.I don't recall getting anything particularly good in terms of rewards but I did get a deep sense of satisfaction that created a desire to solo other things in the game.Even after all these years I still enjoy a good solo challenge in Gw2 ^^I don't think i'd go so far as to call it pride though, it's just fun and very satisfying :)

@Fenom.9457 said:

gw2efficiency says I'm in the top 10% of players, although I know there's only like 200K people on there. Still, I imagine the people with the most stuff are the ones who care enough to sign up for another website, so that 200K is probably some of the best players in the game?

I'm curious about the userbase too.I'm rank 16,293 on GW2E which puts me in the top 9% ^^

I wish more people used it though, be sweet if GW2E could get a million users :D