This new outfit should be new legendary armor

@gateless gate.8406 said:

@hugo.4705 said:What I would love is a way to have legendary armor in PvE outside of raids and WvW. Fractals? Or even better: By doing collections and things around core maps just like gen1 legendaries like The predator?

Or, even better, the game could just mail you a set of legendary PVE armor upon reaching lvl 80. Maximum convenience!

I would like to see a leggo armor set outside of those also. The way i see it they have legendary armor to cover the end game of raiding and pvp/wvw but no legendary armor to cover the story? I have an idea, how about in S5 they make these hard achievements as you progress in story mode as you close out a episode if you have completed all the achievements it rewards a part of the legendary set. So like the first episode set could reward the helm, the second the shoulders etc. I think its a good way to add legendary armor in for the legendary story. I mean it makes sense since the game revolves around these stories.

@hugo.4705 said:nah it should require a minimum of work, mystic coins, ectoplasm, obsidian shards, icy runestone... Ascended mats In additions of the quests.But to return on the subject, nah the outfit is perfect as an outfit.

@Tiviana.2650 said:

@hugo.4705 said:What I would love is a way to have legendary armor in PvE outside of raids and WvW. Fractals? Or even better: By doing collections and things around core maps just like gen1 legendaries like The predator?

Or, even better, the game could just mail you a set of legendary PVE armor upon reaching lvl 80. Maximum convenience!

I would like to see a leggo armor set outside of those also. The way i see it they have legendary armor to cover the end game of raiding and pvp/wvw but no legendary armor to cover the story? I have an idea, how about in S5 they make these hard achievements as you progress in story mode as you close out a episode if you have completed all the achievements it rewards a part of the legendary set. So like the first episode set could reward the helm, the second the shoulders etc. I think its a good way to add legendary armor in for the legendary story. I mean it makes sense since the game revolves around these stories.

But why stop there? Of course the story missions should reward a full set of legendary armor, but you're coldheartedly ignoring those who do not complete story missions, but instead play more casually, perhaps logging in now and again to do some world boss trains or HP trains. Personally, I believe each veteran or higher enemy killed should reward a full set of legendary armor. To withhold legendary items from any player is a disgusting policy that caters only to the elitists.

@gateless gate.8406 said:

@hugo.4705 said:nah it should require a minimum of work, mystic coins, ectoplasm, obsidian shards, icy runestone... Ascended mats In additions of the quests.But to return on the subject, nah the outfit is perfect as an outfit.

But why stop there? Of course the story missions should reward a full set of legendary armor, but you're coldheartedly ignoring those who do not complete story missions, but instead play more casually, perhaps logging in now and again to do some world boss trains or HP trains. Personally, I believe each veteran or higher enemy killed should reward a full set of legendary armor. To withhold legendary items from any player is a disgusting policy that caters only to the elitists.

yeah you have nothing constructive to add, just trolling.

Anyway I think the achievements you would have to clear and the collection in the story mode would be hard enough and a fair trade . The games story is what the game is about, everything we do is based on the story. It makes sense there would be something really big attached to it.

@zealex.9410 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Ahh, nothing about new Legendary Armor...or weapons.Thanks, I'd seen that before, so I didn't associate it with 'new Legendary Armor for WvW and PvP'.

Idk about legendary armor but it does say new weapon set.

I meant Legendary weapons. Of course, there would not be, nor did the OP state there would be.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Ahh, nothing about new Legendary Armor...or weapons.Thanks, I'd seen that before, so I didn't associate it with 'new Legendary Armor for WvW and PvP'.

Idk about legendary armor but it does say new weapon set.

I meant Legendary weapons. Of course, there would not be, nor did the OP state there would be.

pmuch

@Tiviana.2650 said:

yeah you have nothing constructive to add, just trolling.

Anyway I think the achievements you would have to clear and the collection in the story mode would be hard enough and a fair trade . The games story is what the game is about, everything we do is based on the story. It makes sense there would be something really big attached to it.

The "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" defense. Never a winning move.

I'll be as basic as I can:

Big effort = big reward.Small effort = small reward.

Let's also not forget that story missions are the only way to get the legendary trinkets. I will never get them, because I don't like pursuing achievements. Do you know what I do about it, despite that actually being very restrictive compared to the methods of obtaining legendary armor? I recognize that that specific reward is tied to a specific thing, and I move on.

@Tiviana.2650 said:

I would like to see a leggo armor set outside of those also. The way i see it they have legendary armor to cover the end game of raiding and pvp/wvw but no legendary armor to cover the story?WvW, PvP and PvE. Those are the three game modes. PvE already has a legendary set. You do PvE encounters called raids to get.

I have an idea, how about in S5 they make these hard achievements as you progress in story mode as you close out a episode if you have completed all the achievements it rewards a part of the legendary set. So like the first episode set could reward the helm, the second the shoulders etc. I think its a good way to add legendary armor in for the legendary story. I mean it makes sense since the game revolves around these stories.

If you think the time investment and effort for getting the existing sets is in line with completing the story you are badly mistaken.Your suggestion is pretty ridiculous.