Full counter and DH LB 5

BeepBoopBop.5403

I think a fair nerf to full counter would be the treatment that DH LB 5 got.

Right now, it is really stupid that random ally attacks can proc full counter and punish you with one of the most devastating attacks in the game, essentially AoE trickery Steal with a 6s CD.

I think Full Counter should only damage, daze, boonstrip, and apply conditions only to enemies that hit it. Probably would have to rework the attack portion of the skill so it doesn't go off on the first attack to hit it.

Sure. I'll take that when they give warrior Aegis, the possibility of stacking 30 burns in one sec on his target and more blocks and invulns than i can shake my mouse at. I also think it's fair that warriors get a teleport and virtues mechanic in exchange.

@Havok.6073 said:Sure. I'll take that when they give warrior Aegis, the possibility of stacking 30 burns in one sec on his target and more blocks and invulns than i can shake my mouse at. I also think it's fair that warriors get a teleport and virtues mechanic in exchange.

Aegis is meaningless in a team fight.

War can also stack 30 burns, see PvE. Inb4 can't do it in PvP, well neither can guardian, stop exaggerating.

You have GS3 GS5 warriors Sprint, bulls charge, featherfoot grace, while guardians need movement speed runes lol.

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:

@Loop.8106 said:Can't we do it the other way? Give LB5 x4 dmg, daze invuln + evade frames. Oh, and unblockable. Wouldn't really be OP since you can still dodge it.

they are not the same utility.... what a ridiculous statement.

@Havok.6073 said:Sure. I'll take that when they give warrior Aegis, the possibility of stacking 30 burns in one sec on his target and more blocks and invulns than i can shake my mouse at. I also think it's fair that warriors get a teleport and virtues mechanic in exchange.

No, neither is a utility. One is a weapon skill and the other is a class mechanic. The fact that you thought I was even remotely serious about that makes me shiver. Also, I bet you didnt know this but a Warrior has higher block uptime than Guardians.But hey, who cares at this point. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh no I have 30 burn stacks and my Resistance only has eight seconds left.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

Oh no I have 30 burn stacks and my Resistance only has
eight seconds left

No worry bro just use healing signet, featherfoot grace, or full counter for more! Or swap weapons, you have sigil of cleansing on a trait! With a 5s CD! Or use cleansing ire! Warriors complaining about condis are something else..

@Loop.8106 said:

@Loop.8106 said:Can't we do it the other way? Give LB5 x4 dmg, daze invuln + evade frames. Oh, and unblockable. Wouldn't really be OP since you can still dodge it.

they are not the same utility.... what a ridiculous statement.

No, neither is a utility. One is a weapon skill and the other is a class mechanic. The fact that you thought I was even remotely serious about that makes me shiver. Also, I bet you didnt know this but a Warrior has higher block uptime than Guardians.But hey, who cares at this point. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

utility is about why something is useful and how it is useful...

@Havok.6073 said:Ahhhh...Guardian tears......delicious.

The thing is I'm not even a guardian main, I'm a revenant and thief main. I just clearly see the similarities between full counter and old DH LB 5 and how your teammates playing poorly directly leads to you being punished. Obviously, Anet moved away from that design since LB 5 was changed. I think they should just stay consistent.

Archived