Boss tokens and sales tab

If anyone ever finds themselves drowning in decoration tokens from bosses and doesn't really have a need for them in their guild, I'll gladly take them off your hands if you see me online.

I look for people that are selling them occasionally in the raid finder tab but they're usually just selling the actual raid runs.

It would be nice to have a for sale tab in the lfg though.

I think I've got 2 or 3 sitting in the bank that you can have. Let me go online and see if I can mail them to you. Sorry but I misunderstood what you were asking for. I've got 3 pieces from Tequatl and 1 from Mordremoth but they are account bound and I think you are asking for something else entirely.

@Chichimec.9364 said:I think I've got 2 or 3 sitting in the bank that you can have. Let me go online and see if I can mail them to you. Sorry but I misunderstood what you were asking for. I've got 3 pieces from Tequatl and 1 from Mordremoth but they are account bound and I think you are asking for something else entirely.

Those pieces is exactly what op means. They are account bound yes but you can still gift or sell them. Selling needs a bit of trust as it is scam risky but it works like following. The person that wants these items invites you to their guild. You donate the pieces to correct npc and leave the guild after. If you sell them theres a transaction somewhere along the line. This is also used for things like Silverwaste shovels.

Makes you wonder why these are account bound in the first place.

I have Chalk Gerent Eye in my backpack, and it's been staring at me for like a month as I keep forgetting to drop it off at the NPC vendor in the guild hall, knowing that nobody will use make any use of it.

TLDR: Let us sell these types of items on the TP or at least vendor them for copper.