Question for the commanders!

Casual Dad.2358

Short answer yes,Pugmanding is very different to Guild Raids, Pugmanding you are often less disciplined and with bigger numbers therefore i tend to not use much complex movements or portals etc as it spreads the squad too much.Guild Raids you can be much more focused because you are smaller and individually train Guildies to be better with moment and co-ordination and bombing.

Yes. You have to. You also change how you command based on the group you are commanding against. Until you are established and the general militia trust you, they aren't going to get on comp classes or position quite right. So you have to kind of feel out your group as much as you feel out the enemy.

Absolutely. I will change my tactics against certain groups, know who is on the map with me and a number of other factors. If I lose against the same group three times we will go back to the drawing board to determine what is not working. Could be approach. Could be the 50,000 soulbeasts up above you. Situational awareness is so darn important. Even winning groups don't always notice the 15 people at the edges helping out.

@Casual Dad.2358 said:Just out of curiosity, do you change how you command if you're leading a guild squad versus pugmanding? How, if at all, do your tactics change?

yes.

in pug manding, i factor in the numbers. so if we many, can risk a yolo push.

if as a guild, i take advantage of our squishies. so its more of a risk and using particular commands.

not only that, the directive changes depending on the situation.

ex. if stack buff and push refresh works. i stick with it until countered. then add an iteration.