Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Next legendary trinkets


Recommended Posts

If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@yann.1946 said:Do you think that the next legendary trinket will be a pve, pvp or wvw?

Personally I think it would be fairer to give a pvp and a wvw one but this might create friction in the game modes.

Why would it create friction? WvW and PvP have unique backpacks, same as PvE?

because you would need to do these gamemodes to have to complete effect. (taking into account the friction that was caused with legendarys in raids.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Blocki.4931 said:If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

why wouldn't they add the effects though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yann.1946 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

why wouldn't they add the effects though?

Because first and foremost those are designed as rewards for long collections involving PvE. Legendary armor set the precedent, where they do not want to invalidate the original by not offering skins, just functionality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

why wouldn't they add the effects though?

Because first and foremost those are designed as rewards for long collections involving PvE. Legendary armor set the precedent, where they do not want to invalidate the original by not offering skins, just functionality.

Well for legendary armour they also stated that the amount of work to make a new set (visually) was to much work (i think 1 year). In this case the animations would be their anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ashantara.8731 said:No more legendary trinkets, please, until an option to deactivate their effect visuals has been added! :angry:

If I see one more player with those ugly bubbles/orbs/whatever, I'm going to cry. ;)

Wow and here I wanted more trinkets just to annoy all other people :pensive:

Tbh it is a good suggestion,l.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ashantara.8731 said:No more legendary trinkets, please, until an option to deactivate their effect visuals has been added! :angry:

If I see one more player with those ugly bubbles/orbs/whatever, I'm going to cry. ;)

Well if you're NA you'll see another one in about fifteen days when I get the last seven clovers. Can't wait to get my Vision!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...