AFK Players in Dragon Bash Arena

@Rasimir.6239 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I can't imagine there are too many AFKers in an instance (now, anyway) that it keeps other players out.Whenever I join the Arena, there's only a few players (and no AFKers that I can see).

Again and regardless, this is not the venue. Just report and move on.I find that most instances fill quickly. I rarely play in instances with less than the maximum amount of players, but it might just be my playtime (primetime evenings on EU).

That said, I did have a useless player in the instance last night. They weren't exactly AFK, but restricted their contribution to hitting each boss exactly once and otherwise standing around in the arena imobily, or more often than not lying downed on the floor after being run over by mobs and bosses. The rest of the team got along of course, sometimes better than others (depending on who switched out of the instance and who replaced them), but seing somebody leaching everybody else's contribution to essentially get free dragon coffers does get on your nerves after a while.

Oh, and what is the limit on the instance? And, how do you know it is filled and others can not get in?

I play at prime time, and when it started there were lots of players in the Arena, and after a few days, only 10-12 or less.