Tagging Hologram mobs for Dragonbash world event seem difficult

I agree with @Blocki.4931

• Join the free-for-all arena or party up for the dungeon-like arena to get holo kills. Either is quick, even to get the festival achievements (not just the dailies)
  • For Stampedes, I don't worry about getting credit for more than one mini-event per round and I always go to one far from a waypoint (using rollerbeetle) to start it off and get a few hits. That's plenty to get credit (it's fine to choose the ones closer to WP also, as long as you focus on aiming to reach one that hasn't got the mobs showing on the map yet).

Once I had the achievement, I only did the Stampede for the daily...and even now, I don't bother since I won't miss one coffer. You can get the 30 holo kills you need by doing 3 rounds in the Arena: 1 trash round + 1 boss + 1 trash round, assuming you have a build that allows you to tag multiple stuff. I'm on my Staff Daredevil, but can switch to shortbow for easy tags / AoE.

I agree with everyone else.

If you're doing the Hologram Stampede events it's best to avoid running around with a big group. Aim for holoprojectors which are a bit more out the way and if you notice them being completed quickly (because the icon disappears from the map) it's pretty safe to assume the group that did it will move on to the next closest one, so you want to go to one further away or even in the opposite direction if possible. When a new round starts it's usually in a slightly different part of the map and then you can get a 'head start' by using a waypoint to head to holoprojectors at the far side of that area, while all the zergs go to the closest ones.

But trying to do the Minion Masher achievement (kill 30 holograms) during the Stampede is a Catch-22: either you're in a big group so they die quickly but it's difficult to get credit for the kill or you're in a small group/alone and it takes longer to kill each one. Either way you'll almost certainly need more than 1 stampede event to get enough kills. It's much, much better to do it by going to the Arena where you get large numbers of minions in a short space of time and relatively few players competing for kills.

@Taygus.4571 said:

@Trinnitty.8256 said:too few players and they take too long to die and a big zerg they die too fast. :#

2 players is enough for them to die fast enough for credit ime. I've managed it alone too, but 2 players is more comfortable, thankfully, other pkayers usually show up to the one you're at pretty fast.

Sorry, I should have said I am referring to being able to get many hologram kills per event. Not just event credit but to get 30 hologram kill daily in one event.

@Trinnitty.8256 said:

@Trinnitty.8256 said:too few players and they take too long to die and a big zerg they die too fast. :#

2 players is enough for them to die fast enough for credit ime. I've managed it alone too, but 2 players is more comfortable, thankfully, other pkayers usually show up to the one you're at pretty fast.

Sorry, I should have said I am referring to being able to get many hologram kills per event. Not just event credit but to get 30 hologram kill daily in one event.

That's easy to do in the arena. I wouldn't bother trying that in the stampede.

@Danikat.8537 said:I agree with everyone else.

If you're doing the Hologram Stampede events it's best to avoid running around with a big group. Aim for holoprojectors which are a bit more out the way and if you notice them being completed quickly (because the icon disappears from the map) it's pretty safe to assume the group that did it will move on to the next closest one, so you want to go to one further away or even in the opposite direction if possible. When a new round starts it's usually in a slightly different part of the map and then you can get a 'head start' by using a waypoint to head to holoprojectors at the far side of that area, while all the zergs go to the closest ones.

But trying to do the Minion Masher achievement (kill 30 holograms) during the Stampede is a Catch-22: either you're in a big group so they die quickly but it's difficult to get credit for the kill or you're in a small group/alone and it takes longer to kill each one. Either way you'll almost certainly need more than 1 stampede event to get enough kills. It's much, much better to do it by going to the Arena where you get large numbers of minions in a short space of time and relatively few players competing for kills.

Arena is in the same situation. I've gone through arena rounds where 0 minions were killed.