No Core Swap?

Shifty.4985

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AmaraRenee.3812 said:

@"Ballistic.2570" said:Ahhh I see. The problem isn't that the devs do whatever they want and pass it off as "huh? no, you misunderstood" the problem is that I'm not being constructive in my critisicm. Dear Anet: Git gud. Constructive enough?

You seem to think you're the only one posting in the thread, but to respond specifically to you, calling ANet pathetic and using "white knights" unironically is far from constructive.

It's fair to say that they should have put the time in the initial announcement, or communicated better, but a lot of responses here are just people being overly upset.

Why should they have to put a time though?

So is that what anet things of ele just a bunch of def skills? That kind of depressing.

I must say the core swap looks like it could be fun to test out but its super hard to tell what going on during a wvw fight and with such limited time to have this event. I can see core swap gurd with JI being a lot of fun for classes who lack ports. I like to see how ele / weaver staff runs with core swap necro giving it the boon strip that it always needed.

It's kind of annoying you cannot change their slot positions. The revs skills were kind of meh due to the energy being taken out of the equation. I just end up using something with the lowest cd and then quickly switch back to my normal skills. Still messing around with stuff though.PS - just to add, but if the borrowed skill has a really long cd on the same slot that you have a skill with a low cd, you are in for a lot of trouble if you happen to use it and switch back. Also, killing enemy using siege does not count.