Quoting GW2 Dialogue IRL

While not GW2 quotes, I am quite fond of saying these GW1 quotes: "The Charr shall rule!" ~Various Charr, and "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I beat you with until you understand who is in command!" ~Pyre Fierceshot.

@"RoseofGilead.8907" said:I say "By Ogden's hammer, what savings!" when I see a good sale.

I'm just going to leave this here:

@"Uden Reavstone.3426" said:While not GW2 quotes, I am quite fond of saying these GW1 quotes: "The Charr shall rule!" ~Various Charr, and "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I beat you with until you understand who is in command!" ~Pyre Fierceshot.

@"RoseofGilead.8907" said:I say "By Ogden's hammer, what savings!" when I see a good sale.

I'm just going to leave this here:

Thank you for that! :)

• 1 year later...

Inhales "Shinyyyy !" Would be my number one, whenever something fancy shows up, regardless of the situation. Generally leads to distraction and a messy death.

"What that intentional ?" "You never know with X..." (The charrgineers confusedly watching Demolitionist Platt's bomb explode in his face in the Silverwastes) Whenever a friend falls off a cliff/die in spectacular fashion.

"What part of Secret Society wasn't explained to you !" when a friend says too much about an incoming prank on another friend.