Inquest Overseer Chair & Glider combo

OK....I only play Asura. So it seems kind of odd that I would detest the look of space-age, non-sterotypical magic-style MMO clothes/items--especially Inquest stuff (barf!). But I got to hand it to Anet, that glider is pretty freaking sweat looking. A giant floating glider chair!

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:"Everything is occurring exactly as I have foreseen!"dITUEsj.pngSomeone was posting links to view these back when Dragon Bash was starting, and so when I sold all my earthly possessions (in-game) to get gems for the skyscale skins, I made sure to get enough for these, too. ^^

Looks good on ya.

Asura....master race...except for AA weapon skills...armor clipping...infusion clipping.

ANET: "We are happy to announce that players can now sit in chairs in Tyria, and new Chairs will be available for purchase from the Gem storeGW2 Players: "Chairs? Why does ANET think we want to sit around in this game? With all the things like gliders, mount skins, weapon skins they could be designing, instead we get chairs???ANET: .....ANET: "Hold my beer"