do Chest of Exotic Equipment, include class' elite spec weapons?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:do Chest of Exotic Equipment, include class' elite spec weapons? cant find a clear answer on this on the wiki

No. Just core.

it doesn't actually matter because the weapons are account bound on acquire, so you can give it to another character that can use it.

Warrior's one probably the best one in terms of variety of weapons, but I prefer Ranger

for 1, Ranger one has one of the top variety of popular build weapons

also, if the gear is armor, leather is worth more than other when salvaged

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:do Chest of Exotic Equipment, include class' elite spec weapons? cant find a clear answer on this on the wiki

No. Just core.

it doesn't actually matter because the weapons are account bound on acquire, so you can give it to another character that can use it.

Warrior's one probably the best one in terms of variety of weapons, but I prefer Ranger

for 1, Ranger one has one of the top variety of popular build weapons

also, if the gear is armor, leather is worth more than other when salvaged

Yeah I recommend Ranger as well, because

• Leather armor, is worth more if salvaged (and costs more to craft or buy, usually)
  • The weapon set includes greatswords, one of the more valuable if you like to reforge "throw-away" gear. (Whereas Engie and Thief don't have it.)

The best choice, though, really depends on the player. Newer players should probably choose a prof they are working on gearing up. Veteran players can ignore that and look for what it's worth after "processing."