LFG I'm active, friendly, loyal, from USA, and just really friendly =)

iAddison.3291

I recently have been drawn back in to playing Guild Wars 2!Just because I love the graphics so much and my laptop can handle these graphics okay, even in World Bosses <3Not the best laptop out there, but can handle Guild Wars 2 well and do everything that the game offers =)

It's been a long while since I last played!And, when I did play before I didn't get very far at all. A Level 80 Warrior I leveled all the way by myself then just stopped there.So I know a little bit about the game but I have a long ways to go before I get any good.

I hope to find a friendly and nice guild to be in and play with new friends for a couple months, maybe even more, if the guild doesn't get bored of the game =)I don't want to play with elitists who are very hardcore and gives you really strong requirements to stay in the guild.I just want a more laid back and friendly kind of guild. We do optional and fun events for the guild, we have fun and socialize together, all that good stuff <3I'd really love to be a part of the family, make some new friends, and have a wonderful time while I do my very best in GW2.

I don't have a high level character anymore or anything so I'm willing to delete whatever I'm playing (Very low level)And jump to your world If your guild is interested in doing WvW events/or just play WvW for fun with friends.

I do have a Level 80 Character Boost from the HoT Expansion Pack I'll definitely use if I find the right guild!If I do use one, I may use it on a Revanent because I heard something about having a dragon? And I love Dragons a lot.Or, just tell me what your guild needs the most of and I'd be happy to make that profession, I'm an all-around type and love all classes (Professions)

I, however, do not have the Path of Fire Expansion Pack yet if that matters... but again, if I find the right guild... will definitely make that PoF expansion purchase!May even get one even if I don't find a guild!

I'm from NA/USA and my time is GMT -5. Would love to be in a guild among others around this time as well.I'm very active as of now, play any day at any time, because of barely working at the moment.Only work I have is in my mother's workplace and I work there when needed... I don't have a schedule or anything.. they just text me when they need me.So, I'll let you/the guild know when I'll start being busy again once I find a job! And, even if I do get busy will most likely be on in the evening.

I mostly use Discord, Addison88#1542But, if your guild uses Teamspeak or anything else, I can hop onto that instead for the guild <3

I can't think of anything else right now but,I'm just really hoping to find a very wonderful and friendly community/guild/group to play with <3

Welcome back to Tyria, Addison!

Maybe my little home may be suitable for you. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you're on a NA server, it doesn't matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). Our peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ friendly and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post

…or go directly to our Guild Website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well-oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

• Dedicated Raiding Team(s)• Focus on Living Story achievements• Chance to play with friendly players• Structured PvP teams• Active Discord• Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP/WvW officers to back up our leader.• Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high-end fractals and the like.• Assistance with farming legendary items.• NA server• Our own guild podcast• Level 63 Guild Hall and rising.• Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on fractals/raids/dungeonsWvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect• 18 and up preferably• Have a working Mic and Discord preferred• Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13• Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM or in-game mail myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Recruitment Officers:

• Aeromu.9134• Cookiezz.5261

Howdy! Well, my guild is smallish (99 players of today) but we are definitely mighty in song, spirits and an almost fanatical need to be together. Like a community without as much polyester or khaki clothing. I'm looking for souls brave enough to not only come to TC but also understand that we are bottom of the barrel for WvW. And I like it. Because that is a challenge. This here should tell you all about us including my incessant need to make random forum threads: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/692/na-tc-wvw-goats-of-thunder-goat-now-recruiting-people-who-loiter-by-the-windmill#latest

Please join us and help us stamp out boredom in all forms, both foreign and domestic. I hate domesticated boredom. It does very little with those bangs. Embarrassing really.

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:@Fatherbliss.4701 , I should probably be concerned that you're trying to steal my new fun guildie, but honestly I'm laughing too hard. Can we be friends? You sound like absolutely hilarious fun xD

Of course you can. I rent my alternate personality out for parties, corporate events and I'll dispense soap in the restroom for a nominal fee. :)

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:Of course you can. I rent my alternate personality out for parties, corporate events and I'll dispense soap in the restroom for a nominal fee. :)

No, no, no, you're thinking too small.Step 1) Get yourself a Comedy Central t-shirt and hit the nearest political event.Step 2) Ask attendees about totally random thingsStep 3) ????Step 4) Everyone mistakes you for a Daily Show correspondant and starts following you around xD

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:The Lazy Legion would love to have you. :)

Looks like I really am lazy =OI haven't been on in a day or so!I got a good Amazon Gift Card for my Birthday yesterday.I'm going to use this for the Path of Fire Expansion =)I should be on probably midnight or so tonight after work. I'm off tomorrow too.

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:Of course you can. I rent my alternate personality out for parties, corporate events and I'll dispense soap in the restroom for a nominal fee. :)

No, no, no, you're thinking too small.Step 1) Get yourself a Comedy Central t-shirt and hit the nearest political event.Step 2) Ask attendees about totally random thingsStep 3) ????Step 4) Everyone mistakes you for a Daily Show correspondant and starts following you around xD

That...is brilliant. Hold on let me take notes. I speak at work for a good portion of my job, this won't be tough at all. Now I just need to grow a fierce mustache to go with my beard and we are SET.

@iAddison.3291 said:

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:The Lazy Legion would love to have you. :)

Looks like I really am lazy =OI haven't been on in a day or so!I got a good Amazon Gift Card for my Birthday yesterday.I'm going to use this for the Path of Fire Expansion =)I should be on probably midnight or so tonight after work. I'm off tomorrow too.

I mean, I still think you should be with us. However, the folks you decided to join? Awesome choice. :)

Archived