What do you want to see in season 5?

I would like to see a content that will pave a way for major Cantha expansion. I really loved that Asian theme of GW Faction, because it didn’t felt like anime and was more of westernized vision of medieval Asia with some very original factions (like Kurzicks and Luxons) and probably the best areas in the entire franchise.

More character customisation - like much more!

More bonding with your mount. Perhaps the ability to make one permanently your favourite and give that one an extra skill or something.

Tribal armour that shows much skin - for all classes!

New pets for ranger (adolescent skyscale would be awsome!).... one can always dream eh...

New E-specs with 3 New traitlines (that can not be mixer with existing ones). Pet-focused ranger among those!

New playable races. Be it Tengu, Fauns or just anything ?

New homeinstances.

More dragon wing backpacks/glider with animations. Apart from just flapping while jumping they could be folded when ooc and slightly extended while in combat.

@Mea.5491 said:Player housing (if not in s5, then in next expansion).More armor skins (simple ones without buttcapes and cringy parts).More customization options (new hairstyles/faces, option to disable idle animations, etc).

If the bring housing, I'll do insta uninstall. Don't bring Sims to this game, instead of real content

@Aaralyna.3104 said:Replayable challenging content that is fun and fresh to do and not a grind or repeatal of doing exact same tactic over and over (think current HoT zones and story difficulty with an occasional challenge mote added with new mechanics so you actually need to think a little and npcs not doing all work for you). And not boring content you do 2 hours tops to never ever return to it anymore (or can never find ppl for to join in, like requiem armor events...)

Have I got the thing for you. Have you ever heard of fractals ?

@Safandula.8723 said:

@Mea.5491 said:Player housing (if not in s5, then in next expansion).More armor skins (simple ones without buttcapes and cringy parts).More customization options (new hairstyles/faces, option to disable idle animations, etc).

If the bring housing, I'll do insta uninstall. Don't bring Sims to this game, instead of real content

Why is that? What do you constitute as real content?

Player housing can be and is a legit form of content. Ever played the game Archeage? Player housing done right can be a form of progression and a means of providing content.

@Kodokuna Akuma.9570 said:

Why is that? What do you constitute as real content?

Player housing can be and is a legit form of content. Ever played the game Archeage? Player housing done right can be a form of progression and a means of providing content.

Real content would be something as raids/fractals or even good open world achivments that u can progress on, and do over and over. Mby it's just me that doesn't get any fun from role-playing in house, but imo it's not what this game needs.

A faster pace than se4 and a more se2 esque aproach to how lw is, that means less maps overall and the ones we get are bigger/well thought with focus on replayability.

They can have less maps and with some episodes add more sections and content too them while with other episodes take us on existing maps.

Changes to events that you need a group for on old maps. Im getting sick of not being able to get my griffon because no one does the events. Make it a personal instance or remove the group requirement events. Its dead jim. And in 6 months the skyscale will be the same.

@Tiviana.2650 said:Changes to events that you need a group for on old maps. Im getting sick of not being able to get my griffon because no one does the events. Make it a personal instance or remove the group requirement events. Its dead jim. And in 6 months the skyscale will be the same.

Are we talking the Legendary Corrupted Facet here?Maybe start a squad in lfg and yell in map chat that your doing it would help?

@"hugo.4705" said:I would like to see more beach/coastal maps like labyrinthine cliffs/sandswept/ember bay/mount maelstrom. I'm quite fan of volcanic/wastelands landscapes like the giant walkway in iceland.

Racial threats could be great oportunities to fix races lores one time for all and discovering their origins:

-AsurasWe got a ton of ruins in HoT from rata novan in tangled depths and dragon stand.At the end of rata novus step you have an easter egg if you follow instructions by I think who are survivor, you can use a special code to toggle a gate in the view to access a secret corridor leading to a closed door. The achiev is strangely named "New Horizons"

Also the strange dev comment about uncategorized fractal:<<We’re not ready to reveal the whole truth about the Uncategorized Fractal yet, but I can tell you that it does not represent a potential future for Rata Sum. All of the other fractals represent discrete sections of the past, recreated. We have the ancient past, more recent past, and mythic/lost to history past, but there are no futures in there.

The similarities between the two maps cited is more a function of asuran architecture having common elements rather than a story-related easter egg. In other words, the maps look similar because they were designed and built by like-minded builders with similar design aesthetics, not because they represent the same place at different points in history.>>

Hope this helps,—Scott McG

For me rata novans survived, in a deep underground facility + a floating cube like rata sum. The cube shown at the east of the map is the one from the fractal, the crazy cat azura at the summit is a rata novan imho, but it saw such a bloodbath in rata novus due to chaks that he became crazy. That underground facility with an extreme advanced technology is hidden to us, asura area 51 if you want. I think Inquest is aware of that place, maybe researching at the bottom of that cube. The whole area between tangled depth and metrica province. They just wanted to avoid the jungle, aware of the danger.

-CharrsRecently with sandswept we discovered another facet of charrs, peaceful ones tied with the nature, able to bend sand. Different than citadel ones and flame legions, maybe exploring further in the north. Recently they wasn't under the spotlight, kinda ignored and that since a long time: ls3 doesn't have any charr map, in ls4 too, it was always human centered.... only sandwept.

-NornsDunno if it would be nice or not to explore further north in mountains. Maybe big kodan cities, dredges or svanir.

AND NO MORE LORE HOLES OR NON SENSE BETWEEN EPISODES.Seriously, joko and kralk deaths were really bad, the fact of resurecting aurene is kitten dragons feelings too. But the worst was primeval dynasty and olmakhan joining us lol good joke, reminded me when we asked mushroom MUSHROOM to help us in dragon stand. Loved the useless hyleks in ls4e3. Also why introducing blish to kill him 2 episodes after? A waste, was one of the best character, showing that even if you are on the bad side you can still help the hero. The story is too much human-the commander centric. Also well dragons everywhere.

It's CHARR, not "charrs"! Please, stop inflecting other races by humans, it's insulting. Thanks.

@Tiviana.2650 said:Changes to events that you need a group for on old maps. Im getting sick of not being able to get my griffon because no one does the events. Make it a personal instance or remove the group requirement events. Its dead jim. And in 6 months the skyscale will be the same.

Just play Reaper and you will be able to solo most group events :)

Similar to what others have said: A third major challenging pve mode different from raids/fractals. Or at least breathe new life into raids or fractals (On the reddit someone showed an idea for different difficulties for raids similar to fractals, wont be hard to find)

And new elite specs, or just anything new if elite specs are too much for right now. Like a new system entirely. "With the wake up of dragon bubbles we have all grown proficient with landspears!" Not likely, or even a good idea. But SOMETHING. Kinda like how in wow legion every class/spec got a new super weapon with a new additional "elite skill".

Also a fan of Cantha but fine with whatever. Slong as it feels new

@"Safandula.8723" said:Real content would be something as raids/fractals or even good open world achivments that u can progress on, and do over and over. Mby it's just me that doesn't get any fun from role-playing in house, but imo it's not what this game needs.

Everyone is different. When they release new raids and fractals I actually don't get new "real content" because I don't care about these things. And yet I don't cry because I know many other people enjoy them. Just like you don't care about housing but many of us would enjoy it. It would be optional just like everything in the game. Don't like it? -> Ignore it.

What I wish to see:A Living World without dragons but a story that sums up loose ends (e.g. who is E and what is their connection to Jory?; what about the nightmare court?; etc.). I really loved how the personal story (human) already started the story around the White Mantle (same with the first few Raid wings). I'd love to see that again: a storyline that is planned out into the future so that we already have many small hints we can theorize about until we learn the truth in the end.And I would really love to see a changing in core maps (like during LW season 1). Not new maps but changes to core Tyrian maps that go along with the story.Also new information in what is going on with the playable races: how is the status quo in Rata Sum, the Black Citadel, Divinity's Reach and so on? What about the politics and problems there?

Archived