Possible game breaking bug in Domain of Vabbi

When you're on the part of the map that have the lightning striking you, and you get stuck in the enviroment, you may be stuck with no way out. You get stuck in combat, but you heal up so you won't die. You can't use waypoint since you're in combat, and trying to use /stuck will only tell you to use a waypoint.I had to log out, log in and quickly try to find a waypoint to port to (or port to home instance or whatever) before being struck by lightning again. There may be other ways around this, but this is something you need to look up.

I don't know about u but if I get to the (heavily) lightning area without being on Skimmer..... I usually die and then I smash my head on the table and TP out.

Just to clarify your problem:You heal up automatically without using heal skills? I'm bit confused. Are you unable to die? Else I'm not sure how is this game breaking bug..

But what I can say is that this area of map can be really annoying especially when u need to use other mount than Skimmer and don't have any safe spot close by...

@Thanathos.2063 said:You can WP whenever you heal up.I was still stuck in combat, and the lightning keep hitting me often enough, thereby not letting me out of combat, and therefore porting to a WP is not available.

@Soulentra.7180 said:Just to clarify your problem:You heal up automatically without using heal skills? I'm bit confused. Are you unable to die? Else I'm not sure how is this game breaking bug..

Yes, exactly this. I was stuck in the terrain from a bad jump, kept getting hit by lightning, healed up automatically for some reason, meaning I couldn't die. In short, stuck in combat with no way out, and since I was stuck in combat - no WP (or other means of travel). Log out and quickly port fixed it, but I failed a few times because as soon as I logged in I got hit and the sequence started over again.

Normally when the game considers you out of combat, your health starts to regen at an accelerated rate. This happening when you think you're still in combat might be a visual bug.Normally the intervals between lightning strikes are just wide enough for you to get on your mount or wp to safety.If the game doesn't show you as being out of combat during those regen fazes try wp-ing anyway even though the visual says you shouldn't be able to, by double clicking a wp.If this doesn't work, its not a visual bug. which means you found a very rare bug.

@Thanathos.2063 said:Like, you can mount up again there from time to time, too. You just have to be fast and wait for the end of the pause between two lightning strikes. This is the same moment where you could possibly wp if necessary.

In this case I was stuck in the terrain so I couldn't move nor mount up.

@OGDeadHead.8326 said:

@Thanathos.2063 said:Like, you can mount up again there from time to time, too. You just have to be fast and wait for the end of the pause between two lightning strikes. This is the same moment where you could possibly wp if necessary.

In this case I was stuck in the terrain so I couldn't move nor mount up.

Did run into this too OP, i got dismounted and thrown into a crystal and kept getting hit with lightning. If i remember correctly i ended up just exiting the game for a bit, when i came back i was free.

Archived