Legendary runes are almost released how long do you think build templates will take?

I like moths. There's no way to know when a feature will be released until it's out, unfortunately. Even if they meet their launch goals, something could be catastrophically wrong with the feature and they may have to pull and rework it. It's nice to know when they're working on something, though.

I don't think there's any way to know when build templates will be completed. It may or may not be the same people working on them, so the fact that legendary upgrades are (nearly) ready for release doesn't mean build templates are or even that the people working on it have more time for it.

@"Danikat.8537" said:the fact that legendary upgrades are (nearly) ready for release doesn't mean build templates are or even that the people working on it have more time for it.

While true, it seems likely that this is one of the steps along their master plan to releasing build templates and loadouts, along with the changes to sigil|rune crafting (and salvaging), to stat selection, etc.

I don't think there's any way to know when build templates will be completed.Always the safest bet when it comes to GW2. I do consider it promising that ANet has gone from saying, "we don't think they are a good idea" to "well, maybe we were hasty in saying that" to "we have plans to implement templates, and folks have correctly guessed that some recent updates were in service to those plans."

My guess is that there will be at more one more update in preparation of templates and then we'll see what ANet's idea looks like. That could mean next month or next year.