Path of Fire heart achievements going away

I recently got Path of Fire and noticed an oddity on ALL my characters, on the new maps. I do the hearts, talk to the heart vendor, get credit for it... then next time I log in I can no longer talk to the vendor, and the heart is not completed. The map completion says it is, but the heart is blank, and the vendor won't talk until I complete the heart again. This pic shows all four hearts done for map completion progress, but a blank one is visible (all 4 are blank). On this character I did all 4 hearts three times. I get the XP for it, and as far as I know I keep the XP, but it goes back to incomplete on my next login.

One of my characters has 3 complete, but the map shows all 4 not done - I don't remember which one he needs to do. Good thing they are easy. But something seems screwy...

Anyone else have this problem?

Untitled-1.jpg

(are there no attachments here? How odd...)

@Tukaram.8256 said:So if I want to buy something I have to do the quest again? How bizarre... On map completion, how do I know which ones are still needed? Are they marked at all?Thanks for the answer, though. Not your fault ha ha :)

Hearts you have completed before have a fancy pattern surrounding their icon on the map

@Lexi.1398 said:

@Tukaram.8256 said:So if I want to buy something I have to do the quest again? How bizarre... On map completion, how do I know which ones are still needed? Are they marked at all?Thanks for the answer, though. Not your fault ha ha :)

Hearts you have completed before have a fancy pattern surrounding their icon on the map

Ok, I will look for that. Was messing with my feeble mind ha ha :)

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Psientist.6437 said:There is also an option for the content guide to turn off previously completed hearts. Makes map completion a little easier.

That...is extremely useful info. I did not know that.

I am giving you a gold star
️Sod it, have two

Where you aware of the option to permanently show all useable objects, everything that is revealed by pressing CTRL? It has been one of those days and I am fishing for stars.

@Psientist.6437 said:

@Psientist.6437 said:There is also an option for the content guide to turn off previously completed hearts. Makes map completion a little easier.

That...is extremely useful info. I did not know that.

I am giving you a gold star
️Sod it, have two

Where you aware of the option to permanently show all useable objects, everything that is revealed by pressing CTRL? It has been one of those days and I am fishing for stars.

Not only did I know about it but I have rebound other mmos to do the same on the same key.

Have some stars anyway though

@Tukaram.8256 said:

I have no idea what that means... What is a content guide? How does turning off hearts help with map completion?

Content guide is in your options menu, first tab. It's toward the top of that menu. You can set it to do different things, such as point to your next map objective, instead of displaying world events and story journal, etc.

@Tukaram.8256 said:

I have no idea what that means... What is a content guide? How does turning off hearts help with map completion?

The content guide is the minimap helper that highlights the closest undiscovered or incomplete map objective: hearts, points of interest, vistas as well story quests and events. You can change the settings for the content guide to show only what you want it to show. For map completion, I turn off events, story destinations and completed hearts. Set up that way, you would not have to wonder which hearts are done or spend time searching the map for the last PoI. The settings are on the first page of the Options menu.