scrapper with sword (and shield) instead of hammer?

Opopanax.1803

Give Holo Hammer (all 5 skills interating with heat) and scrapper Sword Shield.I think it would be way better that way.

We could imagine sword 2 having more projectile with a trait or when you are up 90% hp (5) / +50% hp (3) / -50% hp (1)

Sword 3 would benificiate from leap finisher with gyro combos (superspeed)

Or they could, you know, make the existing pistol actually usable as a 1h power weapon too.

Its not like someone get hit by a bullet and complains that the infection and lead poising might kill them so they need to go through the hazzle of cleaning it. There are other concerns.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Or they could, you know, make the existing pistol actually usable as a 1h power weapon too.

Its not like someone get hit by a bullet and complains that the infection and lead poising might kill them so they need to go through the hazzle of cleaning it. There are other concerns.

They COULD do that, but how successful have they been at making MH pistol a viable source of Condi dps? I hardly think they will make it a hybrid weapon.

A core power weapon is needed for shield to see more play. I think it makes sense for scrapper to have as a power option since they are supposed to be a tank according to the devs now...

Other classes core weapons : around 5 or 6 with at least 4 usable combinations and options.

Engineer : 3 weapon types, with 3 weapon sets possible.

In the past I would be like "but engineers have kits! That's like 4 more weapon sets!"

Now I'm like : wait a minute, Engineer doesn't have a whole lot of options for anything huh.

All weapons kinda feel like "filler" weapons which yu press around as soon as yur not using the kits or when yu aren't swinging out yur Elite specific sets.