Temporarely turn off commander tag

Uhm when i made a group(squad) from lfg it automaticly made me have a tag, It can take very long for group to fill. Sometimes i like do other things while waiting and not confuse people on a map. It ussually takes long if a group has no commander but if no one is commander some join just to troll(Take command and removed my lfg(multiple times)). It would be amazing if we could disabe the tag as commander

• 3 years later...

Man I need help with this now, private squads are a thing yes but I don't want people IN the squad to think I'm a commander.  I'm constantly getting things going like strike squads which I do NOT want to lead, but ever since I got a tag I'm forced to have it on anytime I make a squad ever.  You can make it so only people in the squad see it but again, I don't even want that.  

Am I just doomed now to forever go through the hassle of arguing with people and having to explain 'I wanted to do this content so I started a group, but I don't want to lead and be responsible for everything that happens'??  If this is true and you really can never start a squad without the squad seeing your tag, I wish they'd tell us that before we buy a tag.  If I bought it like a month ago is it too late to contact support and ask them to remove it?  This is potentially game breaking for me

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Fenom.9457 said:

Gaw dahm I thought someone replied with helpful information but it's someone laughing at me.  heck this game man 

Well no way to do what you ask and unsure if even support can remove the ability mate.

Just type in the lfg that you dont want to organise kitten.

• Like 1