Cabbage Farm South of Beetletun Disappeared?

That is actually lettuce. Cabbage is in Harathi Hinterlands.

The patch will disappear if the centaurs kidnap the farmers in an earlier event. The patch will return after you rescue the farmers. Might have to take back some other stuff.

Events with consequences and all that jazz. Something that got abandoned fairly quickly I guess.

@Khisanth.2948 said:That is actually lettuce. Cabbage is in Harathi Hinterlands.

The patch will disappear if the centaurs kidnap the farmers in an earlier event. The patch will return after you rescue the farmers. Might have to take back some other stuff.

Events with consequences and all that jazz. Something that got abandoned fairly quickly I guess.

there's Living World for ya, lol, never noticed...

i usually do mine in home instance

@"Tarlonniel.6534" said:Now I need to go find that cabbage patch as a back-up in case the lettuce ever disappears on me.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/d/de/Cabbage_map_location_in_Harathi_Hinterlands.jpg you'll probably have to fight some bandits in front of the dooror you can get the spinach in gendarran fields https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/9/97/Spinach_Location_in_Gendarran_Fields.jpg which has just one veteran ogre around

There's also the veggie farm at the end of Troll's Revenge in LA. (Easy to reach with Springer/Skyscale; less easy without.) You don't need to complete the puzzle officially to reach or harvest.

Less convenient: for Kryta veggies, I tended to go to Southsun for passiflora, since the flowers are worth something (and you can find four fast).

@Alimar.8760 said:I didn't know that patch disappeared from time to time. There's always npc's farming in that area so that's quite awesome to find out! Glad to know it's not bugged.

It's right at the end of the Battle for Beetletun event chain that the centaurs capture the farmers - players/human NPCs have to lose all the preceding events for it to get that far, and since the events contribute to hearts in the area and any of them can easily be completed by 1 person (even a low level character) it's relatively rare for it to get that far.

(It also used to be bugged for a long time and the entire chain would stall at the point where the centaurs attacked the irrigation system further south.)