Constant Disconnect in Personal Story

I'm currently playing the personal story and am at the mission Victory or Death.Every time I defeat the Mouth of Zaithan I get a disconnect at the same time. Is this a known issue? Is there something I can do to continue playing the story?I really don't have the time to repeat this over and over and hope that maybe this time the disconnect won't happen.

As it is always happening at the same time, I think it might be related to a bug?

Either way, any help would be greatly appreciated!

There are multiple times in the personal story in which this happens. I had to do Glint's Lair like 3 times untill I realized that spamming autoattack would keep me inside.

It's a very old bug. I think it's related with afk detection, as it falsely targets you as afk and kicks you out of the instance.

This happens to me in fractals too, when we just have to traverse some area without fighting. I get kicked from the game as dc when we have a transition. Like the start of a boss in the chaos islands and the volcanic fractal. Fortunately, I can get back in fractals because I'm in a party.

Very annoying. I hope it gets fixed sometime along this expansion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same exact thing is happening to me now. I've defeated the Mouth twice and each time after, when it's showing the helicopters flying down, I get the the disconnection message. Extremely frustrating since it kicks you out of the instance and requires you to start it from scratch. I am considering canceling my account and not playing any more. How is this not fixed already?

Archived