Plz Remove for 1 full season the mesmer class see what happen's

Vieux P.1238

@"rowdy.5107" said:all I get from these complaining posts is: "I haven't figured out how to beat this class yet with my skills. So I think they need to remove it so this game can be easier for ME."

more like, i am incapable of rational thought during a fight so Im using animalistic instincts during a fight that dont work against illusionist, plz halp.people still get lost in clones while if they were capable of focusing, it would take 0,2-0,3s to find the right one every time.

Rather than removing Mesmer from PvP, how about we add some counterplay built-in to phantasms and clones?Like the Mesmers losing health equal to the health of summoned things, or the Mesmer taking the over-damage dealt when destroying summoned things.

Or maybe prevent Mirages from using Mirage Cloak while CC'd.These are just a few thing that could bring Mirage in line, without taking away the condition burst and perma-stun Mirage mains love.

@Fueki.4753 said:Rather than removing Mesmer from PvP, how about we add some counterplay built-in to phantasms and clones?Like the Mesmers losing health equal to the health of summoned things, or the Mesmer taking the over-damage dealt when destroying summoned things.

Or maybe prevent Mirages from using Mirage Cloak while CC'd.These are just a few thing that could bring Mirage in line, without taking away the condition burst and perma-stun Mirage mains love.

there is counter to clones phantasms, in fact they have more counterplay then any other ability in the game.

lets take pistol 4 as example as its one if not the most damaging phantasms we have.first you have a cast time that can be interupted, it can be blinded so phantasms doesnt appear, LoS,invuln too make phantasm not appear.then the shot itself can be dodged,blocked but phantasm appears. after that phantasm starts channeling, you can walk out of range. phantasm can spasm and just hit the wall, you can blind/los/invuln/block it. you can also interupt the phantasm, you can kill him or you can cleanse the bleed.Is there any other ability in the game that has more counterplay ?

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lets take pistol 4 as example as its one if not the most damaging phantasms we have.first you have a cast time that can be interupted, it can be blinded so phantasms doesnt appear, LoS,invuln too make phantasm not appear.then the shot itself can be dodged,blocked but phantasm appears. after that phantasm starts channeling, you can walk out of range. phantasm can spasm and just hit the wall, you can blind/los/invuln/block it. you can also interupt the phantasm, you can kill him or you can cleanse the bleed.Is there any other ability in the game that has more counterplay ?

Obviously it should have much counterplay.With the current possibility to vastly out-spam the counters to it, especially from stealth or from behind the enemy's camera,adding a higher risk to the mechanic is a sound idea.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lets take pistol 4 as example as its one if not the most damaging phantasms we have.first you have a cast time that can be interupted, it can be blinded so phantasms doesnt appear, LoS,invuln too make phantasm not appear.then the shot itself can be dodged,blocked but phantasm appears. after that phantasm starts channeling, you can walk out of range. phantasm can spasm and just hit the wall, you can blind/los/invuln/block it. you can also interupt the phantasm, you can kill him or you can cleanse the bleed.Is there any other ability in the game that has more counterplay ?

Obviously it should have much counterplay.With the current possibility to vastly out-spam the counters to it, especially from stealth or from behind the enemy's camera,adding a higher risk to the mechanic is a sound idea.

what do you propose? mb it should sometimes hit the msmer, but then again it would be bad becouse mesmers have 100% evade so it never would have hit anyways, right ?

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:

what do you propose? mb it should sometimes hit the msmer, but then again it would be bad becouse mesmers have 100% evade so it never would have hit anyways, right ?

My propose above is a simple "lose health" mechanic.It's not mitigatable, evade-able or affected by invulnerabilities.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:

My propose above is a simple "lose health" mechanic.It's not mitigatable, evade-able or affected by invulnerabilities.

wait I thought we were just trolling with sarcasm, are you fucking serious? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@"Fueki.4753" said:Rather than removing Mesmer from PvP, how about we add some counterplay built-in to phantasms and clones?Like the Mesmers losing health equal to the health of summoned things, or the Mesmer taking the over-damage dealt when destroying summoned things.Necros should lose health for using LF, Thief should lose for initiative, and Revenant for energy.

Or maybe prevent Mirages from using Mirage Cloak while CC'd.These are just a few thing that could bring Mirage in line, without taking away the condition burst and perma-stun Mirage mains love.People like power mirage more than "dodge ambush dodge ambush". By the way, the name "mirage main" is meaningless.