New game in pvp

blambidy.3216

I know people who want new diff games in PvP and thought of one. One person said capture the flag which I agree. How about hostages? One team has to get the hostages from one zone to your zone. However it's not so simple. Cause when you die well, you are done for the round. I like to do that with capture the flag too. For each round you die, you die the whole round. How many rounds you win make the points you get for your team.

Why would you have a druid in PvP? XD hostages I could see it would only work for some game but permadeath in PvP would work. However if capture the flag is permadeath in PvP and we got capture the flag. PvP would be a lot more strategic then run up and killing everyone. Build would also be different. Then just keeping on each match.

Sounds interesting, they hostage group could have a moral bar and if it breaks then they flee and you'd have to round them up again like sheep.There is some quite good attack/defend per round pvp modes in various games out there. There's a lot of suggestions being made on the forums for bringing some variety to spvp and as long as any changes are implemented well, I personally think it would be great.

But there is so much that Anet could do.

Archived