Bull's Charge: From decent to absolutely necessary?

Shao.7236

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:Why are you guys still on this topic, without magebane tether, warrior is hot garbage lol.

There are plenty of meta builds in all game modes without Magebane Tether. Great for sustain though, glad you found something that works for you.

lol nop

Wow look at all these Meta WvW builds without Magebane Tether:https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Spellbreaker_-_Daggerbreaker_Roamerhttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Spellbreaker_-_Shoutbreakerhttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Spellbreaker_-_DPS_Spellbreakerhttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Warrior_-_Dodging_Makes_Righthttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Burstzerker

Not to mention there are more Meta builds that are Core or Berserker now than Spellbreaker.

Or did you mean that Magebane Tether doesn't work for you?

Magebane is a good trait. Its great for sustain and group might generation with Phalanx Strength, but Druids are better at that. Berserker will pull higher DPS. Heck a core warrior will pull higher dps and is just as versatile, but without the boon stripping. You found something you like and that works for you. Great. Go have fun, but Magebane doesn't carry warrior. You can make a better case that Enchantment Collapse carries Spellbreaker in WvW or PvP, or that Bloody Roar carries Berserker (anywhere).

As to Bull's Charge. The CD is too high to make it something that hard carries Warrior. Its nice, useful, and versatile, but not mandatory like the OP is suggesting.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:Why are you guys still on this topic, without magebane tether, warrior is hot garbage lol.

There are plenty of meta builds in all game modes without Magebane Tether. Great for sustain though, glad you found something that works for you.

lol nop

Wow look at all these Meta WvW builds without Magebane Tether:

Not to mention there are more Meta builds that are Core or Berserker now than Spellbreaker.

Magebane is a good trait. Its great for sustain and group might generation with Phalanx Strength, but Druids are better at that. Berserker will pull higher DPS. Heck a core warrior will pull higher dps and is just as versatile, but without the boon stripping. You found something you like and that works for you. Great. Go have fun, but Magebane doesn't carry warrior. You can make a better case that Enchantment Collapse carries Spellbreaker in WvW or PvP, or that Bloody Roar carries Berserker (anywhere).

As to Bull's Charge. The CD is too high to make it something that hard carries Warrior. Its nice, useful, and versatile, but not mandatory like the OP is suggesting.

don't link me useless WvW builds that mean nothing to me

@Lighter.5631 said:

lol nop

Then don't spout falsehoods. If warrior was garbage without Magebane Tether, then it would be more represented in metabattle where it clearly is in the minority everywhere.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

lol nop

Then don't spout falsehoods. If warrior was garbage without Magebane Tether, then it would be more represented in metabattle where it clearly is in the minority everywhere.

First of all i'm talking PvP here, you may as well link me raid banner support, cause hey, banner and berserker are metaclearly all your knowledge are based on one website that hasn't update in a long time and on a game mode that's only balanced around zerg as a whole and heavily rely on teammates to fill out the whole picture and not individual.nobody cares about WvW other then zerg fights, because individual class balance and everything else are a joke there. so stop linking it like it means something.

@Lighter.5631 said:

lol nop

First of all i'm talking PvP here, you may as well link me raid banner support, cause hey, banner and berserker are metaclearly all your knowledge are based on one website that hasn't update in a long time and on a game mode that's only balanced around zerg as a whole and heavily rely on teammates to fill out the whole picture and not individual.nobody cares about WvW other then zerg fights, because individual class balance and everything else are a joke there. so stop linking it like it means something.

WELL, now you provide context. Even in PvP you'd be better of with Revenge Counter or Enchantment Collapse.