Lack of stability. (I know, how original)

killfil.3472

We require more stability…For all specs…Meaning Core utility skills…Well of Power could grant 2 stability at the moment of casting for 5 seconds and 2 extra stacks once the ability ends?Foot in the Grave could pulse stability every 3 seconds rather than only grant it upon shroud entry?Spectral armor could grant Stability if it breaks a stun?

I do not enjoy getting bull's charged by a warrior while getting stunned by a mesmer's instantaneous mantra as I am flying from a Herald's dragon belch… all in the span of 4 seconds…

No I'm not salty.I promise.

Nobody enjoy being on the losing end. Yet, in a competitive gamemode, ultimately there is a need for a winner and a loser. It's not fun to be CC chained but it's a legit tactic to use to get rid of a foe and it's natural for them to be rewarded for their teamplay.

Stability is one of the weaknesses of the necromancer, we've known this for 7 years already. Is this necessary to complain about scisor beating paper?

• 3 weeks later...

@Dadnir.5038 said:Nobody enjoy being on the losing end. Yet, in a competitive gamemode, ultimately there is a need for a winner and a loser. It's not fun to be CC chained but it's a legit tactic to use to get rid of a foe and it's natural for them to be rewarded for their teamplay.

Stability is one of the weaknesses of the necromancer, we've known this for 7 years already. Is this necessary to complain about scisor beating paper?

Let me see if I got this right.....

Rogues are Scissors; Warriors are Rocks; Hunters, Paladins, Priests, Druids, Monks, Mages, and Shamans are Paper; Warlocks are mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock; Scissors beats Paper; Scissors also happen to beat Rock. Until Rock hits 60 at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine, and then also beats Paper;

and would beat Scissors; But it can't find Scissors, cause Scissors are invisible. So Scissors beat Paper, and avoid Rock, and that is called... Balance.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:Nobody enjoy being on the losing end. Yet, in a competitive gamemode, ultimately there is a need for a winner and a loser. It's not fun to be CC chained but it's a legit tactic to use to get rid of a foe and it's natural for them to be rewarded for their teamplay.

Let me see if I got this right.....

Rogues are Scissors; Warriors are Rocks; Hunters, Paladins, Priests, Druids, Monks, Mages, and Shamans are Paper; Warlocks are mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock; Scissors beats Paper; Scissors also happen to beat Rock. Until Rock hits 60 at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine, and then also beats Paper;

and would beat Scissors; But it can't find Scissors, cause Scissors are invisible. So Scissors beat Paper, and avoid Rock, and that is called... Balance.

U forgot to mention: water=open world pve, mushrooms can beat water xD

I dont blame his frustration and your reply to his statement is kind of lame just being honest.

I dont like getting bull charged into shield bash, into headbutt or rampage either all because foe knows one of them is promised to hit cause you cant dodge / break stun them all or get away and this is just from one profession. When multiple professions focus you and do this tactic yeah... its very very very frustrating.

Its fun not getting to participate / play ;)

@Anchoku.8142 said:The low amount of stab helps justify the AoE condi pressure. Increasing stab on Necro may force the dev's to look at something else to decrease.

Aoe condition pressure on what? Scourge only?What about core and reaper? Their aoe condi pressure is appropriate for that weakness?I would like to ask where it is?

Reaper has aoe power pressure (which requires melee range with no hard defenses) More risk for more reward? so thats not valid to your argument of aoe condi pressure. Reapers damage is justified by being limited tom melee only.

Core necromancer. Life blast goes in a line, shroud 3 is single target, shroud 4 has no condi attached to it, shroud 5 is moderately ok but its not anything great.

Wells are outdated and pulse very slowlyStaff is outdated very high cooldowns effectiveness of those skills is pretty low for for the high cds on those skillsScepter is ok but alone its not that big of a deal on core and or reaper

Ideally the only real argument is with scourge when it comes to aoe condi pressure and it even has a breakstun with stab attached to it!!! Everything else you can throw this argument bluntly out the window though.

Ideally some of his ideas are ok Spectral armor giving a stack of stab only if it breaks a stun is actually a good idea.Remember that you often want to use armor early in some cases for extra protection as well as building life force when taking strikes not only waiting for a stun to hit you then pop it (we dont have a passive spectral armor anymore) and spectral armor got 0 updates with the patch that pushed out spectral mastery. WHY THAT WAS I DONT KNOW!?!? But in any case spectral armor could use an update.

All the wells with the exception of suffering could pulse faster just cut the damage in half and make the strikes hit twice as often.This makes the corruption well better for burst boon stripWell of darkness better for damage negation via rapid blind applicationWell of power better for burst condi clense (also remove the cast time from this well no point in having it) IF you interrupt the after cast the skill activates without the well actually landing on the ground. Feels bad man.