Suspicious Travellers - Let The Hype Begin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh crazy theory, The whispering is not for us the Commander, but for Aurene. Lines like "Stay Here With Me", "They Will Betray You", "Come Closer", "You are Safe With Me". These are notions coming from something that is trying to convince another to join or lead another astray. ohh boy ooh boy they are starting to get me hyped!

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:telling you, LW5 will be the leadup announcement for the next Expansion they been working on.

Boy I hope so! Far shiverpeaks expansion yessss

may I pop your balloon of excitement??? please??? :3

GW:Prophecies - Tyria ↣ GW:Factions - Cantha ↣ GW:Nightfall - Elona ↣ GW:EotN - Far Shiverpeaks ↣ dump GW, make GW2GW2 - Tyria ↣ (too lazy to make Cantha, so just put in the Zephyrites) ↣ GW2:PoF - Elona ↣ LWS5 - Farshiverpeaks? ↣ ??? dump GW2 ???

Just in continuity of the sons of svanir shaman dialogues during dragon bash 2019. "The greatest force..." "embrace it don't fear it..." and some citizens hearing Jormag. Something is brewing, I'm still on the idea of a growing sect of jormag adorators / cultists. We will arrive with a rempart/ ice fortress already built....

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:telling you, LW5 will be the leadup announcement for the next Expansion they been working on.

Boy I hope so! Far shiverpeaks expansion yessss

may I pop your balloon of excitement??? please??? :3

GW:Prophecies - Tyria ↣ GW:Factions - Cantha ↣ GW:Nightfall - Elona ↣ GW:EotN - Far Shiverpeaks ↣ dump GW, make GW2GW2 - Tyria ↣ (too lazy to make Cantha, so just put in the Zephyrites) ↣ GW2:PoF - Elona ↣ LWS5 - Farshiverpeaks? ↣ ??? dump GW2 ???

I don’t think so. For one, zephyrites have ties to cantha but including them doesn’t mean they meant it as a lazy cantha. And GW2 had the jungle as an expansion. So I’d say it’s all coincidence