Glorify the Golden Heart, Djinn Crystals Disabled?

Chasind.3128

I've finished every part of this quest to get the funeral armor, now I'm stuck on the Djinn part; specifically the Dwarf-cut Adamantine that is dropped by Legendary Ellutherius Wintergust at the Palace of Aban in Desert Highlands. I have done every event & bounty I can and he has not shown up.Looking at the wiki to get some sort of insight, I noticed at the bottom it said:"After defeating Ellutherius, the Djinn will ask a riddle. He will only ask one riddle a day. Answer correctly to progress the achievement Riddle Me This.Disabled by ArenaNet on September 29th, 2017 due to a bug. A fix has not yet been implemented. "

Does that mean the entire thing was disabled or just the Riddle event? Also, has anyone had any luck having this guy pop up?

@Chasind.3128 said:I've finished every part of this quest to get the funeral armor, now I'm stuck on the Djinn part; specifically the Dwarf-cut Adamantine that is dropped by Legendary Ellutherius Wintergust at the Palace of Aban in Desert Highlands. I have done every event & bounty I can and he has not shown up.Looking at the wiki to get some sort of insight, I noticed at the bottom it said:"After defeating Ellutherius, the Djinn will ask a riddle. He will only ask one riddle a day. Answer correctly to progress the achievement Riddle Me This.Disabled by ArenaNet on September 29th, 2017 due to a bug. A fix has not yet been implemented. "

Does that mean the entire thing was disabled or just the Riddle event? Also, has anyone had any luck having this guy pop up?

It doesn't matter which. Until it's re-enabled, we'll just have to wait.

Archived