Something New

Slick.7164

This is just an idea. What if ANET got rid of links and let servers come back. Randomly draw matchups each week for a month with no prior warning of what would happen. One week 4 server against 4 server. Replace ebg with a bl for a week. Maybe one week, 6 v 6. Dont give warning for stacking. Let servers fight against one another. Make ftp accounts pay 800 gems per week to use those spying and tag watching accounts. Would be different than the current, predictable outcomes. Just an idea.

Sadly, nothing will ever happen and ive finally come to realize this. The amount of suggestions asking anet to shake things up and nothing ever comes of it. Instead we get things we didnt ask for, like gliding and mounts.

They cant even fix the dozens of mount exploits into towers and keeps even though they were sent videos.

Pop declining drastically.No balance.No content.13 entire guilds have left since june.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/cuikws/this_is_the_sort_of_thing_the_wvw_community_has/exvqaqx/

And then theres the skill lag.

In my opinion one of the biggest reasons is this ridiculous blob effect of scourges, SB's and FB's. It's the same old routine over and over again and it has killed a lot of the lower pops servers that cannot compete player wise. This has to change but I doubt that will happen anytime soon, clearly management isn't concerned considering this meta is already 7 months old in a 7 year old game.

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:In my opinion one of the biggest reasons is this ridiculous blob effect of scourges, SB's and FB's. It's the same old routine over and over again and it has killed a lot of the lower pops servers that cannot compete player wise. This has to change but I doubt that will happen anytime soon, clearly management isn't concerned considering this meta is already 7 months old in a 7 year old game.

how has it killed low pop servers?